92

jasey pov

standing outside of grays house at 2am, throwing rocks at his window. god i feel like a 5 seconds of summer song.

i needed to tell someone what happened, but not someone in the group or grandma, so it was gray.

i saw the light turn on and the curtains move. he opened the window and looked down at me. "jasey what on earth are you doing!?," he yelled down at me.

"i really need someone to talk to right now," i say.

"jasey its-," he paused and looked at his phone. "2am!,".

"i know, i know! trust me! its really important," i say.

"fine, ill be down in a minute," he sighed.

i nod and he walked away.

a couple seconds later, his front door was opened and he looked at me. "be quite, if my mom or grandma find out i snuck a girl in at 2am im screwed," he said.

i nod and follow him inside. he locks the door and shows me up to his room. once we are in he shuts and locks the door. "so whats so important?," he asked. falling on his bed.

"okay if i tell you this you cant say 'i told you so' or anything like that. just listen to me," i say.

"okay," he says, sitting up.

i sigh. "jack and i kissed,".

"i um," he said.

i look at him.

"im not really sure what to say,".

"yeah, i dont either,".

"so now what?,".

"i dont know! he wasnt there when i woke up and i had alex pick me up before i really saw him," i explain.

"have you talked to him?,".

"over text,".

"is it normal?,".

i nod.

"when did this happen?,".

"like 1am after Christmas," i say.

"okay, so 25 hours ago,".

i nod.

"were you sobber?," he asked.

"neither of us were," i say.

"do you think maybe it was a not sober mistake?," he asked.

"i dont know. i mean yeah, we were high of our asses, but like i dont know," i say.

"do you like him?,".

"i dont think so," i say.

"you dont think so?," he repeated.

"i dont know!," i sigh, sitting on his bedroom floor.

"okay, im gonna be straight up with you. jack likes you, he hasn't told me, but i know he dose. hes probably told your friends," he said.

"no he likes this one girl since the beginning of junior year," i say.

"do you know who she is?,".

"no,".

"do your friends?,".

"yes,".

"arnt you his best friend?,".

"yes,".

"so if his other friends know, then why wouldn't his best friend?,".

"im not sure," i say, looking at the ground.