57

jasey pov

the next morning I woke up realizing I get to go the fuck home. well to a hotel but nevermind that!

"good morning," I say as I see Kara and one of the twins. (yes I still dont know which one is Alexis).

"morning," Kara says.

I got dressed in Adidas shorts a red t-shirt and Jack's jacket. I washed my face and re did my hair.

I put on black slip on Van's and grabbed my stuff for breakfast.
---
once all my crap was packed I got my stuff and walked over to my grandma's car.

"ready?," she asked.

I nodded and we got to the car.
---
once we arrived at the hotel, I went and knocked on the door.

"who is it?," I hear.

"your favorite person," I say laughing.

I herd a thud and a walk to the door.

"Jasey!," gray yelled opening the door.

I launched myself into the man. "gray!," I say with my check to his chest.

I felt him smile into my hair before letting my go and I ran into the room.

"ahhh!," I say as I jump into the bed that Zack is laying in, on his phone.

"Jasey!," the boy says wrapping his hands around my waist.

"missed you," I say laying on top of him.

he wraps his arm protectively around my shoulders. "you did wonderful out there," he says kissing my forehead.

"thank you," I say.

i then get up and jump on to the other bed where a sleeping Jack was found.

i got under the covers and rolled into the boy, who wrapped his arms around me.

I put my head on the pillow and fell asleep.
---
"ahhh shes here!," i herd.

i looked up and saw a Luara who was dressed in blue high wasted Jean's a pink crop top that had white lace at the hem off the shirt.

i peaked my head from under the covers. I sat up and walked with my knees towards Luara.

"hey!," she says hugging me.

"hey," I say.

"you did amazing. I also missed you," she says.

"thank you," I say.

"can I have her back?," I hear.

I turn my head to see Jack's eyes slightly opened and looking at me.

Laura pushes me off and I start to laugh.

she smiled at me before going to talk to someone else.

"hey," Jack says into my forehead.

"hey," I say into the collar of his shirt.

"missed you," he says.

"missed you more," I say joking.

"doubt it," he says blowing a raspberry into the air.

I laugh as I hug the boy tighter, only making him, hug me tighter.

"you did so beautiful, out there," he says.

"thanks," I say into him.

"no I mean it, I was so proud of you. i was able to look around and think" "hey that's my favorite person in the whole world,"he says smiling into me.

I laugh.

"ah I missed you so much,".

"i was gone for two weeks," i say laughing.

"I know, and you'll leave me again in three,". "is that my jacket?,".

I nodded. "it gets cold in the morning so I've been wearing it,".

he nods.

a knock was placed on the room door and Zack opened it.

"are you kids just going to sleep all day?," my grandma asks laughing.

"I was about to go swimming," Zack says putting his hands up in defense.

"theres a mall two blocks away," my grandma says pulling a fifty and putting it on my head.

I laugh as I grab it and jam it into the pocket.

---
"ready?," Jack asked.

I nod turning to look at him. "you sure you dont want to go, Gray?," I ask looking at the boy.

"nah, I dont wanna third wheel a couple that's not even dating," he says smiling at us.

I stick my tounge out at him, as I shove my phone into the pocket.
---
when we walked in the mall looked beatiful. in fact I had no idea where I wanted to go first.

"look!," Jack said dragging me into an anime looking store.

I laugh as we go to were the stuffed animals are and he throws a pikachu at me.

it hits me in the head and I laugh as I catch it.

"that was rude," I say.

he shrugged as he looked at the other plushies.

I roll my eyes and walk towards him. while throwing the stuffie into the pile.

"can we get food?," I ask leaning towards him.

he wrapped his arm around me, to make sure I wasn't gonna fall. "yeah I'm getting kinda hungry too,".

I stood up and he grabbed my hand as we walk out of store. waving towards the cashier.

---
early update cause why not? heheeh