Should've been Swallowed

"GOD DAMN HE'S HOT!!" A familiar man screeched as he grabbed the computer screen. "Hai Kaun. Your being loud." A next man grumbles as he pushed the other to see his poor computer screen.

"Zhan ge. I don't care. WHAT IS HIS NAME IS HE ACTING IN CHEN QING LING?!!" Hai kuan yelled making a next person run into the room and splash water on his face.

"SNAP OUT OF IT LIU HAI KUAN FUCK!!" the newcomer turned his head to watch the screen. "WHO IS THIS GOD?! Xiao Zhan he's almost prettier than you "

"STOP SHOUTING!!! and that is Wang Zhou Cheng. Acting as Jiang Cheng...and Yu Bin go get Kuan didi some new clothes"  the paled skin male sighed. 'Children are something else'

" Kuan Di aren't you excited to play Lan Xichen?"Xiao Zhan asked trying to distract them.

"Do I get scenes with Zhou Cheng?"

"Eh? Not re-"

"NOPE"

Xiao Zhan stared at the handsome man in disbelief. Hai kuan rolled his eyes and then turned to scan  pictures of Wang Zhou Cheng on Weibo and downloaded them.

"Well I heard that we're sharing rooms. I got stationed with Yibo. Since we're main"

"Mn. Oh my god! He's shirtless!! Lord show me how to say no to this" Hai kuan squealed and effortlessly made it into his wallpaper.

"Ah! Yu Bin... are you excited to play Wen Ning?"

"...Not really...I don't have much scenes with you in the first act or X-Xuan lu" Bin blushed as he mentioned her name. Remembering the drunken sight of the badass woman.

Xiao Zhan sighed again.

"These boys are hopeless raging bisexuals" he muttered.

"I'm gay Zhan ge." Hai kuan stated and jumped into his GeGe's bed.

"I thought you were Chinese?"

"And I thought you and Yibo never fucked?"

"Touchè"

Yu Bin tossed a new shirt at Hai kuan 
"GET DRESSED FUCKER!!"

"SHUT UP DUMBASS"

"YOU WANNA GO HAI KUAN"

"YEAH LET'S GO"

" Y'ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN SWALLOWED!! OH MY GOD WHERE IS BURR WHEN YOU NEED HIM TO SHOOT SOMEONE?!"

"HE'S FUCKING DEAD GEGE!!"

" pick a side ge mine or Yu Bin"

"Talk less~ smile more~don't let them know what your against or what your for~"

"Zhan ge?" Yu Bin asked waving his hand in front of the males face. Xiao Zhan clapped his hands.

" how about a duel hm? with no seconds? A nerf duel?"

Both men looked at their Gege and screamed

"IT'S ON!!!" They quickly ran downstairs into the basement and grabbed their guns and raced outside.

Meanwhile Xiao Zhan made coffee and locked his doors and windows.

"Yibo..."