The second kiss

Zhou Cheng looked around the room for Liu Hai Kuan but he wasn't there "eh? What you're doing here Zhou Cheng?" Xiao Zhan asked curiously

"I'm looking for someone..." Zhou Cheng smiled at Xiao Zhan.  "So... Where's Yibo? He always follows you around" he caught Xiao Zhan's face turned red 

"H-he went...home" Xiao Zhan turned his head, Zhou Cheng chuckled as he saw Xiao Zhan's neck it showed a fresh mark.

"Woah your girlfriend is a leech"

"Huh!?" Xiao Zhan touched his neck and bit his lips

"Yeah..."

"Zhou Cheng? What are you doing here?" Zhou Cheng turned around and his lips touched another, his eyes widened in shock to see who he kissed. It was the person he'd been looking for...Liu Hai Kuan. He tried to pull away from him but the man pulled him in closer.

"Ohhhh.... what's going on?" Liu Hai Kuan pulled away from him and looked at Xiao Zhan

"ahahaha I... don't tell anyone okay Zhan?" Hai Kuan played with his hair and blushed

"I won't... I better get going to bed now"

"Zhou Cheng... This is what you did to me two nights ago"

"Kyahh!!! Stay away from meeee!!!!!" Zhou Cheng's face turned bright red and he ran into his shared bedroom.
He hastily locked the doors when he suddenly remembered that he shared a room with Liu Hai Kuan.

"Dear God please let me survive this night" he prayed then opened the door only to have the other male jump on him.

Liu Hai Kuan attacked the younger's lips. Zhou Cheng moaned, Liu Hai Kuan plunged his tongue into Zhou Cheng's mouth.  He then picked up the younger and carried him to his bed then he proceeded to take off their clothes.

"Kuan gege! Wait! I'm not ready!" Zhou Cheng exclaimed

"Okay..." The male relented then pecked Zhou Cheng's lips.

"That kiss...Why didn't you want to break it?" Zhou Cheng asked curiously

"..."

"Tell me nah..."

"Yibo told me if I liked someone to hold them in my arms and make them understand my feelings" he answered then placed his head on Cheng's lap.

"And you listened to Bo di?"

"Yes...I was jealous"

"Jealous of who?...Xiao Zhan?"  Liu Hai Kuan nodded

"Xuan yu and Zoey meng...Yu Bin and Zhu Zhanjin and Yi-"

"Jealous of anyone who had one or two scenes with me?"

"Yes"

"Do you love me Kuan gege?"

"Yes..."

"Why are you so honest? Your not acting as Lan Xichen"

"Because of you"

"Enough...go to bed."

"Sleep with me tonight... Wanyin." Liu Hai Kuan teased him only to be asked a similar one, he chocked.

"Fuck me hard...Lan Xichen." Zhou Cheng then kicked the other off his bed and curled up in his blankets.

"I'm serious sleep with me!"

"Fuck off!!"