living on the edge...Lan style

Hey guys~~ this fanfic dates back After Zewu-jun went into seclusion and in this one they are married Jiang Cheng's body was craving for Lan Xichen to touch so he visited and after that steamy session...Lan Xichen breaks one rule "No leaving your room after 9pm" (I think that's how it is ) anyway byeee~ enjoy and pls comment 🙏
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*In Hanshi*

Lan Xichen sighed,his shaft was poking Jiang Cheng's back.

"What's that?" the purple robed man asked

"Huh? What's What?" Lan Xichen smiled knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Don't play dumb...that thing...poking me"

"What thing poking?"

"GODDAMMIT YOUR PENIS IS TOUCHING ME!!" Jiang Cheng yelled and swatted his husband away.

"What penis? It's liebing!" Lan Xichen ran back to his lover only to dodge Zidian.

"Don't come near me! What is your flute doing in your pants?!"Jiang Cheng yelled while walking backwards only to trip on something. Lan Xichen moved quickly to pull him  up, only to fall on top him.

"LAN XICHEN! GET OFF NOW!!"

"Why Wanyin? We're alone in my room let's just do it here" Lan Xichen whispered in Jiang Cheng's ear.

"No. I came for Jin Ling not for you to fuck me and tease my body" Jiang Cheng tried to convince himself.

"Mnnn...for Jin Ling? Then why are you in Hanshi?"

"Fine I came for you. Fuck me" Jiang Cheng blushed as the words came put his mouth.

Lan Xichen chuckled. He immediately took off Jiang Cheng's pants and pulled his down.

"Lan Xichen wait! You have to prepare me-ee! ahh~~~"Jiang Cheng moaned feverishly as his husband thrusted into him. Jiang Cheng felt at peace now, Lan Xichen's cock ramming into his ass, and his moans...shit he missed them.

*two days later*

Lan Xichen peeked out his door and checked the corridors hurriedly closing back the doors when he left his room. He ran into the garden and summoned Shoyue.

He instantly flew away from cloud recess heading to Yunmeng. To tell the truth Lan Xichen was still in seclusion and nobody visits him much. Only his uncle and Wangji  but it's so rare that he knows the days that they would come in Hanshi.

Lan Xichen flew faster as he thought of seeing his Wanyin again, after Jiang Cheng  came to see him, he wanted the younger male to stay but he's a sect leader juggling two sects so he was extremely busy, maybe if he stayed in Yunmeng for a while no one would notice.

"Lan Xichen...? " Jiang Cheng asked as he rubbed his eyes. 'Am I dreaming?' he asked inwardly.

"Wanyin...let's go inside...I'm not supposed to be here" Lan Xichen ushered Jiang Cheng into his room. As soon as they got there Jiang Cheng turned around and started to kiss him.

"Mhmp!Lan-mmnnn~ Xichen! Ah! Huan-wait!"

Jiang Cheng grew happy again,every night Lan Xichen headed out for Yunmeng and every night they made love and then lay together, cuddling and naked. right now they were laying down in a boat in the middle of the lotus lake.

"Huan gege have you forgotten a rule?" Jiang Cheng asked as he rolled on top of him, Jiang Cheng's hair sprawled on his chest like spilt ink.

"What rule?" Lan Xichen asked and proceeded to smack the younger male's butt

"Mnnn~a rule- ahahh~" Jiang Cheng pushed the older man's manhood inside him and started to bounce. "Ahah~ Huan gege! Ah-"

Lan Xichen raised up a bit and gripped his wifey's hips

"I...don't know...what your talking about...I...really...don't...know" he started to breathe heavily, Jiang Cheng pushed him back down "Don't...playyy...Huisanggg ahh for me~" Jiang Cheng retorted and moved faster. "....the rule...aiya~ how are you this good~~~ohh~ the rule~ ah fuck! No leaving~ Yes! after nine! Huan gege ~~~~ yes"  after Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen released they clung onto each other.

"There's no such rule when it comes to you" Lan Xichen  whispered in Jiang Cheng's ear.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Lan Wangji sighed it was his turn to what Wei Ying called
"man the corridors" Wei Ying had a good laugh for it too because he had been hanging out with a girl who was Trinidadian "make sure an doh come back" Leianna said while pushing him out of Jingshi.

"Man de corridors properly if it was my mom here she'd bust yuh skin and then let yuh go" in the background he could hear his husband wheezing...one of the reasons she was brought to Cloud Recess was because Wei Ying was happy hanging out with her.

Lan Wangji nodded and left. He decided to see if his brother was still awake so he went to Hanshi first. When he opened the doors and entered he realized that his brother was missing.
.
.
.
.
.
"BROTHER!"

"Easy Wangji I'm here" Lan Xichen said making Lan Wangji turn around. His brother was there and smelled strong of lotus. Wangji relaxed a bit but he asked "lotus?"
Lan Xichen chuckled and placed a finger to his lips "tell you a secret...Don't tell?" Lan Xichen smiled as the other nodded.
"I'm a man in love~ and I'm married now~ and I sneak away from Cloud Recess to be with him"  that wasn't a secret...it was three!
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mn" Lan Wangji then left but his mind was full. He rushed back to Jingshi and told Leianna and Wei Ying.

"Living on the edge!!!! I knew that man had a man!" Leianna sang

"Leianna jie hahaha!too much!" His Husband kept on laughing 

"I hungry yuh know...Wei gege you know dem Lans doh horn unlike some of these man allyuh have" Leianna sat down and chuckled when Wei Wuxian leaned on her shoulder. It was as though they forgot he was there. "Wei Ying" he called and they looked at him in surprise. "Lan zhan!"

"Aye yuh have thirty minutes left why yuh here?" Leianna immediately pushed him back out of Jingshi.

Another reason she was doing this was because she was trying to help ease the pain from Wei Wuxian's back, it worked too.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●