becoming the boss's favorite (part 1)

A stripper, that's what Jiang Cheng became after running away from home. He didn't mind though, he brought in the cash, thanks to his feminine body and his dance moves.

Eyes were on him everywhere, but he could always remember the golden ones as they would bore into his soul.

Those eyes belonged to the owner of the club, Lan Xichen, the person whom he wished to please but the man already had his favorite, Jin Guanyao, that snake.

As the Jiang sat in the dressing room, he could only think of new ways to exploit money from the guests.

"Cheng Cheng, what are you worried about, hm?" Wei Wuixian, his mentor, spoke from behind him, while applying his makeup

Jiang Cheng sighed "fast cash" Wei Wuixian paused "But you already are one the top list for VIP specialty, Cheng Cheng, what more do you need?"

Jiang Cheng shook his head after all, Wuixian was right, he always was "I think they're calling ruby"

Wei Wuixian grinned "that's my cue gotta Go, kiss kiss" he left for the stage

The male shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips, he doesn't notice the man he kept thinking about behind him.

"Jiang Cheng" Lan Xichen spoke softly making the male tense, he looked back "yes...boss?"

"I have a proposal for you" Lan Xichen smiled playing with a lock of the younger male's hair.

"What kind of proposal boss?"he blushed

"For one hundred thousand yuan, I want you to suck me off" Jiang Cheng's eyes widen "B-boss? I'm afraid I can't accept that offer..."

"Oh? Why not?" He asked "is that mouth of your's claimed by someone else"

"No! I assure you I haven't done that thing yet!" He blushed embarrassed, just what the fuck was he doing? "I was trying to say, your favorite is on stage with ruby, he will be available soon"

Lan Xichen chuckled "might I remind you that you belong to me? You signed a contract stating that you've given your physical rights to me" it was true, Jiang Cheng was rather desperate that time.

"I know...I apologize but I'm not...experienced in any sort of thing like that"

Xichen leaned against the vanity "Alright then two hundred and fifty thousand, a week off and you're only allowed to work for me now."

That was a lot of money and an incredible offer! He knew not too but, he nodded "Alright..."

He blushed as the golden eyed male undid his pants pulling them down, Jiang Cheng's blush darkened as he saw the size. "How is it...gonna fit..." He wondered out loud.

Lan Xichen chuckled "open wide...careful with your teeth"

Jiang Cheng bites his lips and does what he was told, a little sloppy, but he tried, sucking the tip first...

...

Slowly taking the rest in his mouth, before gagging.

"Slower than that, Wanyin" Lan Xichen spoke looking down at the boy with calculating eyes.

Jiang Cheng tried again, Succeeding before the other guided him. The taste of precum down his throat, and his mouth aching slightly because of Lan Xichen's size.

Meanwhile Lan Xichen felt rather pleased with this feeling, a inexperienced lover, Oh what unthinkable things he can do to this man.

Jiang Cheng kept sucking, he moaned softly feeling his body getting hot.

Lan Xichen grabbed his hair making the other make a painful noise, he bucked his hips into the other's mouth as he moaned again. "Good boy, just give in to it..." He muttered before releasing his seed into Jiang Cheng's mouth.

Jiang Cheng swallowed it all and was released. "Fix my pants" the golden eyed male ordered to which he did.

When Wei Wuixian and Jin Guanyao walked into the dressing room, Lan Xichen kissed the still nervous Jiang and looked at Gaunyao.

"your services are no longer required, you will be switching with Jiang Cheng and working in VIP"