The boss' favorite pt5

Jiang Cheng hated being away from Lan Xichen too long, again he would admit it was his fault that he needed to go into hiding. The young male lays on his beloved's couch with nothing but pink lingerie and pink thigh high stockings, between his legs is a throw pillow and his phone in his hands.

Nanny had left to go buy some groceries which meant Jiang Cheng had a bit of time to himself. Nanny was always urging him to go out and take a run on the beach (I mean it is a beach house after all) but he's too lazy.

The Jiang hears the house phone ring and he immediately perks up. The male excitedly skips to the living room wall and picks it up "hello daddy"

Daddy's chuckle is heard and he blushes "hello baby, I miss you"
Jiang Cheng giggles "I miss you too, daddy when will you visit?"
His daddy scoffs "now now, first I gotta make sure you're behaving yourself"

"Well, daddy, Nanny left to get some groceries so...how about I show you?" Jiang Cheng finds himself biting his lips.

"Oh? I like where this is going..." The Jiang hears his beloved's belt unbuckling and he gasped lightly "are you watching me?"

"Of course, these are my cameras and my house, of course...you look so sexy...take off your panties...and look up at the left... "

The male looks up at the ceiling and he spots the camera "if you insist..." He places the phone on speaker and slowly drops his underwear...a sharp breath is heard.

"That's it...baby...in the desk, first drawer, I left a little gift for you"

He smiles " aww daddy, you shouldn't have" he finds that there was lube and a purple dildo in the desk " weren't you afraid nanny would've seen it? "

" Nonsense, lay on the carpet and prepare yourself for me" daddy's breathing is deep and it's arousing him.

Covering his fingers with lube he slips two in and gasps slightly" oh daddy... "

" So slutty"

Oh yes. That's exactly what Jiang Cheng wants to hear.

"Daddy..." a moan escapes and he grabbed the dildo he had placed on the coffee table.

"Fuck... I need you to ride that dildo for daddy, won't you be a good boy?"

"Yes daddy, I'll be a good boy..." On shaky legs he sits up on his knees and sinks down, for leverage he places his hands on the carpet and a choked moan spilled out his mouth "da...d-dy!"

"Ride it baby...Be good for daddy..."

Jiang Cheng makes eye contact with the camera and rides the dildo, the floor making his knees sore as he moans delightfully for his daddy. On the phone he hears keys, and a door opening in the house.

"Daddy- I think nanny- ah... Here..."

"Continue baby" that voice makes him turn his gaze to the doorway, he sinks down taking the whole object in. "Lan Xichen!" a pained yet pleased moan escapes.

"A-Cheng.." a smile on his daddy's face as he lifts his boy up, Jiang Cheng's legs wrapped around his waist as he gives Xichen a passionate kiss.

"We're going to continue where we left off." The older male sits on the couch and the younger male blushes "yes daddy!" Immediately Jiang Cheng takes off his daddy's shirt, while the other unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, he frees his hard cock easily before settling his lover.

"Daddy! I- missed you so much-"

"Less talking, more fucking little one" Did Jiang Cheng say how much he loved that demanding tone? His daddy's hands are gripping his waist and his cock is spearing him opening even more, he couldn't help crying out at the roughness and speed.

As daddy smacks his ass, he  whines " daddy... Too deep! Uh- fuck!" He leans into the older man's chest and listens to his erratic heart beat. " Daddy, I'm gonna cum... I- I can't"

" You can hold it baobei, fuck- how are you so tight still? " The speed picks up and the lewd noises are getting louder.

" Daddy! I can't - I really can't-" The younger male closes his eyes only to realize that his lover had stopped?

" Xichen? Daddy...?" Daddy had covered him with the blanket he'd been using previously, curiously he turns around and he spots a male who  eerily looks like his daddy.

Embarrassed, Jiang Cheng buried his face into his daddy's chest. "Had fun watching Wangji?"

Huh? Was he here this whole time?

"Brother... I-"

So he was here the whole time- fuck Jiang Cheng look around before you do something like that -

"A-Cheng... Don't be shy now, this is your daddy's little brother, Wangji, say hello gege"

Lan Xichen!
He glared up at his daddy upset before his daddy smacks his ass really hard "ah- hello gege-"

"Good, now that's settled, baby, go upstairs and clean up, daddy has business to take care off"

Jiang Cheng scrambled to do as he said because daddy would definitely be mean to him if he hadn't obeyed, although almost tripping on his way out the living room.

He feels a furious glare on his back, he doesn't have to turn around to see it came from Lan Wangji.

Good to the feelings are mutual.