two year promise pt2

As you know this oneshot is filled with all kinds of smut.
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Jiang Cheng has never been a bundle of nerves before, not even after Nie Huisang tried his very best to roughly take him.

Oh he's 19 for fucks sake why is Wei Wuixian always worrying over nothing- he's fine for the tenth time in the morning.

Maybe he should've stayed in Hanshi a little longer. No, that bastard is the reason of his slouching and his inability to sit for too long, he can't complain though, being fucked on mornings are too good especially when Lan Xichen eats him out after.

The depravity of that act and watching the Lan eat his own cum out of him...stirs him up so well...that brings him to the other part, where after Xichen had finished eating him out he'd fuck him again then plug him up using some new charm the Lan learned (from the forbidden chamber in the library)
The charm usually lasts until the end of class.

Jiang Cheng pays attention to his lectures, going about like nothing is wrong only when Nie Huisang points out he's been limping really badly. Is when his mood instantly dampens.

Oh if he could strangle Lan Xichen he would, but it means he would lose a potential lover and partner.

The Jiang feels Lan Xichen's hot gaze fixed on him and he unconsciously places his hand on his stomach that was filled with warm cum. His face flushes and he looks down. Jiang Cheng plans to avoid eye contact with anyone related to the Lan and the person himself.

He found himself in cold springs being fondled carefully by said Lan immediately after class.

"Wei Wuixian is having a little party back at our dorm..." He mumbles tilting his head back "can you- ah"

Lan Xichen is nibbling on his ear "you're too adorable, trying to evade me whenever you can" he whispers, his tone is so deep that Jiang Cheng feels lightheaded.

Needless to say, Jiang Cheng was occupied and missed a punishment he could've gotten.

"Jiang Wanyin, where were you during this incident?" Qiren the nosiest of the nosy asked only for lan Xichen to salvage Jiang Cheng

"I had been helping Jiang Cheng with his... points on the guqin"

Jiang Cheng wants to die.

Lan Wangji finds out the day after the cold spring incident with Wei Wuixian.

Jiang Cheng had been making his merry way to Hanshi with almost three pounds of books when said idiot Lan halts him in his tracks.

"You. What are you doing with my brother in Hanshi?"

"Wouldn't you like to know Lan Wangji" he rolls his eyes and the other male grabs unto his Bichen.

"Listen here! If you think you can hurt me without repercussions think again! You jackass-  Lan Xichen is helping me with my studies! Isn't this like a rule? You're judging based on your assumptions" he hissed out.

"Not only my assumption. You stay here overnight, every night"

"Are you stalking me?!" He glares at the idiot Second Jade mentally swearing at him.

"Do not go to Hanshi."

"You dare tell me what to do?!"

Amidst all the commotion Lan Xichen finally graces them with his presence.

"Wanyin, are you ready for your studies?" Lan Xichen smiles and gives his lover a look.

"Wangji? I didn't know you'd be here"