One adult, A man child and a baby (Modern Au)

Jiang Cheng flung his head back as he felt the man ontop him find his G-spot "ahh~" he moaned in delight. It felt so good to have the man inside him, it was almost as if he was dreaming. "Wanyin...so...Ti-ight!" Lan Xichen groaned out both men were going to reach their high soon.

A sudden cry made them snap out of their world "get off Lan Xichen" Jiang Cheng pushed the male of him,

"why does he do this? Every time!" Lan Xichen grumbled slowly pulling out of his lover.

"Jingyi just doesn't want siblings at the moment." Jiang Cheng answered while quickly tying his robes. Lan Xichen groaned and kicked up the bed.

"Grow up Xichen you're twenty-two" Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes then left their bedroom. He sighed and hurried to the nursery room.

"Shhh... Baby Jingyi...come on I'll give you milk in a few minutes" Jiang Cheng was about to pick up the baby and carry him into the kitchen. "Abababa" the child stopped crying as soon as Jiang Cheng approached the crib. Jiang Cheng pulled back and Jingyi bursted into tears again.

"Naughty little brat! You just wanted your mom..." Jiang Cheng swept the child up and waltzed into his bedroom

"No no no! First you want your mom now you want my bed?! Wanyinnnnn~~~ what did I do to deserve this!?" Lan Xichen whined he was really hoping for Jingyi to go back to sleep but the brat had one thing in common with him...it was always being in Wanyin's eyes.

"Shut up you big baby it's just for the night!" Jiang Cheng placed Jingyi between them. "It's still unfair the only time we are alone is when we're sleeping!"

"Your the one who wanted to get me pregnant in the first place! plus I love my baby" jiang cheng retorted

"I love him too! It's just that you and I... aren't that together now"

"You just want to fuck me."

"Yes"

"No sex... until Jingyi is five"

"What?! Whyyyy? I'll die!"

"You've been away for five years. You can do this"

*Jingyi's fifth birthday (the evening)*

Lan Xichen stuck his tongue out at his son who had done the same to him a few seconds ago. "Momma!!! Dada is teasing me!"

Lan Xichen faked a gasp "I did no such thing!" Jingyi then glared at his dad then he did his secret weapon

"ahhhh!"

"Lan Xichen! What did you do to my poor baby?!" Jiang Cheng rushed into the living room

"Momma,dada pinched me...it hurts!"Jingyi bawled his eyes out.

"Wanyin you have to believe me I didn't do that. I teased him but I didn't do that" Lan Xichen protested but he knew that Jingyi struck his wife's heartstrings really bad. I mean it's his firstborn...alive.

"Lan Xichen we aren't doing that thing tonight"

"Wanyin. I'll die. Please" Lan Xichen pulled Jiang Cheng into his lap and started to move Jiang Cheng's waist  "ahah no...stop. Jingyi...go upstairs and play for a while ok?"

"Yes momma"

Jiang Cheng got off his lap then straddled him Lan Xichen pulled him into a kiss. Then pushed his lover on the carpet Jiang Cheng whined in protest,they kept on kissing Jiang Cheng hurriedly undid his husband's pants.
Lan Xichen then did the same "baby" Jiang Cheng said.

"Nope you call Jingyi that" Lan Xichen answered back with a bit of bitterness in it.

"Sweetie?" Jiang Cheng called out but Lan Xichen didn't budge. "Huan gege!" He yelled making Lan Xichen attack his clothes. "Hahahaha... Wanyin you're thirty...act like it" he smiled then pinched his nipple

"Ahh~mnnn" Jiang Cheng moaned "shh be quiet,baby is awake" Lan Xichen covered Jiang Cheng's mouth. Lan Xichen wanted to punish him for that traumatizing night when he said they weren't having sex no more, so he pushed his cock in making Jiang Cheng scrape his back.

The male proceeded to thrust into Jiang Cheng's red hole "maphhmmph!!!mmmmm!"

An hour passed they were still making love until....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"MOMMA!!! I WANT MY BEDTIME STORY!"

However Lan Xichen wasn't going to show mercy. He began to thrust faster and uncovered Jiang Cheng's mouth "ahah! I'm coming! Sweetie!!! I-mmhapmh" Lan Xichen then covered his mouth again. Jiang Cheng squirmed under him and tried to push the male

"oh baby do you think that you could escape me?" Lan Xichen gripped Jiang Cheng and moved rather slow but made sure to thrust hard. "Mmmmph!"

Two hours past and Lan Xichen still didn't budge he came in Jiang Cheng ten times already and Jiang Cheng was fading. After releasing his seed again he pulled out and stared as his cum slowly oozed out of the other's entrance.

"Check on Jingyi" Lan Xichen said

"Huh?" Jiang Cheng was confused 'Jingyi? Isn't he asleep?'

"Did I fuck you so good that you forgot you had a son?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I... can't....moove" he slurred then fell asleep. Lan Xichen chuckled then picked him up he carried his husband in their bedroom then cleaned them both after he went to Jingyi's room.

"Daddy where's momma?" The child asked

"Mommy's not feeling well... So I'll tell you a story"

"No I want mommy!"

"Listen little a-yi I'm going to get mommy pregnant"

"Are you going to make me a new baby brother?" Jingyi asked

"Maybe a sister. I don't know..."

"Then I can't hug mommy again?"

"No you can't. But you can hug me"

"But I don't want you."

"Little brat" Lan Xichen flicked his sons forehead.

"I'll tell Mom"

This is what happens every time Lan Xichen comes into his son's room. The only thing they really had in common was fighting for Jiang Cheng's attention. Lan Jingyi couldn't wait til he was a big person so he could annoy his dad by coming home every day to get mommy's attention.