the better couple

"so...who do you think has the better couple between Zewu-Jun and Hanguang-jun?"

A boy dressed in yellow robes is thinking long and hard about it "pretty sure all Hanguang-jun does with his wife is sex, and they're cute...I guess, but too overrated"

Another boy who is all decked out in blue and white "you're right about one thing there, but Zewu-Jun and Sandu Shengshu do shameless stuff too"

"Uncle Ning, what do you think?"

"W-what, me?"

"No, you"

"Jing ling-"

"Well...I think...master Wei and Hanguang-jun are...good..."

Jin Ling arched his perfectly groomed brow "I'm sensing a but here"

"But... Zewu-Jun and Sandu Shengshu do not forget our presence in the room..."

"That's understandable"

"Jingyi, what do you think?"

"Many times mama got sick and Zewu-Jun didn't sleep until the fever broke, but Hanguang-jun does the same."

"Oh! What about the fish? The fish we had when I was littler-"

"That's not a word Chen."

"Shut up Jingyi!"

"Is that how you- listen here brat-"

"Jingyi!"

Lan jingyi rolled his eyes "saved by my name."

"Anyway, when I was littler, Papa brought me this fish, yet it never got bigger or older so after 7 years I asked uncle Fei how long does it take for a fish to die. Turned out mama and papa kept replacing the fish"

"Well obviously-"

"A-Chen, A-Yi, don't fight"

And as usual nobody listens to Uncle Ning.
So the question remained unanswered.

Who is the better couple?