Conceived part 2

A one week of love making and Jin Guanyao feels as though he's dreaming. Although this is where the train stops a big reveal and a huge lie can turn things around.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jin Guanyao stared at the plate in disgust. This fish wasn't good for him

"A-Yao what's wrong?" Nie Mingjue asked as he saw his lover's reaction

"I don't want fish." He stated and placed the fish into his lover's bowl.

"I don't understand...didn't you say you wanted fish a while ago?" Nie Mingjue asked while staring at the shorty's lips.

"I don't want" he sighed and leaned on Nie Mingjue's shoulder. The servants in the room knew about this affair and they won't say anything. They would like to see their sect leader happy (and they want to keep their perfect heads) "A-Yao...what's wrong with you...these days your throwing up and having faint spells do you want me to call the physician ?" Mingjue asked worried about his lover.

"No!" Jin Guanyao immediately blurted out making Mingjue's eyebrows raise.

"No?"

"I mean let's...just wait until I do something again. I just don't want" Jin Guanyao pushed his lover down and sent the servants away. He then proceeded to undress Nie Mingjue.

The bigger man switched their position and pulled off Jin Guanyao's pants.

"A-Yao! You're bleeding!" Nie Mingjue  yelled then immediately called for a servant to bring the physician.

"Congratulations. Second Lady Lan you are pregnant."

"No...I'm...You can't be serious" Jin Guanyao felt a sharp pain in his chest. 'No. What would Er ge say? Da ge...'

"...I will be back" Nie Mingjue said and left his room. He walked quickly to his study, he muttered a spell and a baby dragon appeared

"Lan Xichen. I got him pregnant. I want to have my child. Don't take him away from me again please I beg you" after saying this he sent the animal off.

Ten minutes later it reappeared. It spoke

"I kept my promise now do you remember what I said? Mingjue ge I have never asked you for anything before. You owe me...Mingjue I can't grant you this. He is my wife and that child is also mine I won't be able to give you what you want. Be happy with the time you have with him because after this month you'll never see him again"

At this Nie Mingjue clenched his fist.

"Lan Xichen. I know you have something up with your fucked up brain of yours may I remind you that you convinced your wife that he is the reason you two can't have children when it is you? You fucking bastard you hated to see my A-Yao so happy you hated to see me happy. I don't care what you say this child is mine and I will kill you and your whole family for him/her" Nie Mingjue growled then sent it away again.

The dragon came back and sat on his hand looking rather tired.

"May I remind you that you. That I also know that your going through Qi Deviation soon? How are you going to take care of my A-Yao and my child?"

Nie Mingjue glared at the wall angrily.
He now remembered the reason why he loathed Lan Xichen. He patted the dragon's head and sent it to rest.

"You did good thank you"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jin Guanyao touched his stomach

"I'm pregnant." He wondered why and how. He wondered if Nie Mingjue would leave him. He wondered what Er ge would do to him. He trembled.

"A-Yao...I...I'm so sorry...You'll be leaving after the month you'll never come back. I'm so sorry " when Nie Mingjue said these words he wished he'd go back in time and fight harder for his first and last love. He hated that despaired look on his face.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Do you not want this baby?" Jin Guanyao asked, he cried like if he were at a funeral.

"I don't want our baby then if it leads to this" Jin Guanyao smiled sadly when he saw his lover's reaction

"Do you think I want this?! It's that bastard he won't let me keep you I want my baby" Nie Mingjue blurted out.

"Who bastard? Tell me who is it?"

Well Nie Mingjue talked too much. He turned and left.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After arriving in Hanshi's courtyard, Guanyao knew things won't be the same. He entered his room to see Lan Xichen standing there. "A-Yao I know you are pregnant.I'm warning you if you say anything about Nie Mingjue and our child I swear you'd wish you were never born. At this moment Jin Guanyao knew who that bastard was. He was angry and he pointed at him

"You fucking bastard I hate you!-mmnph!" Lan Xichen had the audacity to place the silencing charm on him. "Goodnight my beautiful wife" he left.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●