"together" part 2 (fem!Jiang Cheng) modern au

Nie Mingjue was shocked. Just how could his wife be so...so...shameless!
He stared at woman who touched his chest.

"come nah...I want you so badly don't deny me baby" Jin Guanyao pouted sadly when she realized he wasn't budging. "No..."

*In the bathroom*

Jiang Cheng couldn't stop throwing up 'alright I know your upset but please don't kill mommy' she thought while rubbing her stomach.  Someone knocked the door "Wanyin it's me...I packed everything in our room. Are you ok? Do you need gravol?" Lan Xichen spoke as he heard some puking noises "I'm ok it's just that I was inside the car for long" she lied, cleaning her self up and flushing the toilet "I'm coming out in a few minutes baby! Did you check on shu-lua?" Jiang Cheng asked as she washed her hands "yes" he replied as she opened the door only to be pushed back on the  bathroom wall "Wanyin ...let's do it here" Lan Xichen whispered after he closed and locked the door "fuck me hard Lan Xichen"

*In the living room*

Moans could be heard from upstairs

"uh...shijie didn't that pea- Zixuan sound proof the house?"

"Yes he did..."

"MOMMY THERE'S A MONSTERS UPSTAIRS I TOLD YOU MONSTERS ARE REAL!" Jin Ling yelled as the moans got louder.

"I NEED TO PROTECT MY COUSIN! SHU-LUA I'M COMMING!" He raced up stairs to get his baby cousin.

"You didn't tell him where babies come from did you" Wei Wuxian stated as he stared at how his sister became tense.

"A-Xian he's only ten..." she protested as he gave her a disapproving stare

"The perfect age to tell him"

"Momma! Uncle! Let's go outside!" the little boy said while holding Shu-lua he looked as the he was carrying a heavy weight (cuz he's sooo short...like me😭). The adults followed quietly.

*the next day*

"Where's Zixuan?" Jiang Cheng asked as she walked along the shore line staring longingly at the water.
"At work " Yanli answered quickly as she saw her sister's reaction

"if he's always at work how am I going to get my niece?" She asked "Wanyin come join me I'm going to jump of the rock wall!" She shook her head "Are you seriously leaving my baby with Wangji?!" She shouted as the man dragged her away.

(A/N don't mind my uncle he was in the way)

"...It's beautiful..." she said as he pulled her to sit on the rock "Wanyin...don't look at me like that..."

"Oh so you guys came here too! Guys they're over here!" Wei Wuxian yelled startling the couple that was standing  at the edge making Jiang Cheng slip. She closed her eyes waiting to fall when a pair of arms caught her "Good catch brother!" Lan Xichen yelled as she opened her eyes to see her savior.

"Shu-lua? Where is he?" She blurted out glaring at the man who caught her "Shijie has him" he answered, quickly placing her down.

"Lan Zhan!  Let's jump off the rock!" Wei Wuxian yelled as he started to climb. "Are you ok A-cheng?" Jin Guanyao asked as she walked slowly to the girl "you know the tide is getting high I better go" Jiang Cheng smiled softly and left the remote place.

Yanli sat on the shore with shu-lua and Jin Ling the two were busy playing with each other, Yanli's mind was far away 'my sister has to be pregnant...right?'she thought as she held Lan Shu-lua in her arms  as he tried to hit his cousin. "Shijie I'm back! I don't feel so we'll can we leave-" Jiang Cheng was cut off by her "are you pregnant? "She asked curiously.

"How do you know?!!" Jiang Cheng yelled as she sat down."I am your sister I know everything. "Please don't tell Lan xichen" she begged"your husband does not know? I thought he was attentive with everything "

Jiang Cheng's heart stopped for a second "I hid as well I wanted it to be a surprise... I'm scared" Yanli let out a sigh "let's go back to the mansion I have a feeling that that my husband is home"

*At the house*

Jin Zixuan didn't want to come home early mainly because 1. His wife's family was over
2. He was afraid of his wife's sisters
3. The youngest had slapped him last year
4. He was also afraid of the Lan Brothers especially Lan Xichen.
But he had to come back because he promised Yanli to come home early. He shuddered as he remembered Lan Xichen sharp tongue because he called his wife a crazy one. Jin Zixuan was frustrated...sexually,his wife won't do that with him especially when the whole family was here.

The pea- I mean handsome man quickly changed into his swim trunks and dashed down stairs. "Oh my god you nearly knocked me down!" Jiang Cheng yelled at the man who ignored her existence. "Yanli sweetie! I missed you let's go" he said as he grabbed his lover's hand and pulled her towards the back yard.

Jiang Cheng sighed and continued to make her way upstairs,she threw herself on the bed and went of to slumberland not bothering to change.

*at the beach*

Lan Xichen sat on the rock along with Nie Mingjue and Lan Wangji. Jin Ling had took his son back when Jiang Cheng and Yanli left...he was worried at first but relented after Wei Wuxian reassured him that Jin Ling is responsible enough and that the butler would take care of them both when they arrive at the mansion.

"Xichen...I have to go before A-Yao gets mad" Mingjue stood up and climbed down. "I'll come with you...Wangji you going?" He asked as the other had stood up looking as though he was ready to dive ( Wei Wuxian gave him a 'signal') "no"

*Timeskip because I really can't think no more*

It was night and Everyone was down stairs partying, loud music was blasting and Jiang Cheng thought she was getting a headache.

Jin Zixuan laughed heartily as his son had bitten into pepper,earning a glare from his wife. Nie Mingjue was tired because Jin Guanyao had never made him leave the bed until she was satisfied. Lan Xichen danced with his son in his arms...he spun around as Shu-lua cooed and rest his head on Xichen's chest slowly falling asleep. Jin Guanyao rushed to the kitchen to get Jin Ling some milk,and Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji...were somewhere around the house (probably in the backyard doing everyday) Yanli let the servants join them in the party. Jin Zixuan got upset because he saw the two gays outside the window and proceeded to go to yell at them. Jiang Cheng entered into the kitchen and raided the fridge and Lan Xichen smothered his son with kisses before carrying him to bed, Nie Mingjue was seduced by his wife again (A/N dude when will you learn)

" Hey Fengmian ...I'm glad I'm dead" 
Yu Ziyuan said as she stared down at the rather annoying scene below her.

" You know I wouldn't mind. But...in the meantime" Jiang Fengmian wrapped his arms around the male next to him "Quiren why don't we go some Where?"  " Are you seriously leaving me here!?" Ziyuan yelled as she saw her ex-husband getting beaten up by her best friend.