the boss' favorite pt6.5

I love how some wangxian fans think that us Jiang Cheng stans believe he's never done anything wrong and he's the fault in wangxian's bullshi- anyway enjoy the story, I'll be arguing on Twitter.

Learning what he could, Lan Wangji was able to hide all the cold blooded murders that traced to his brother quite easily, hiding the evidence was so easy.

Thinking back then he'd never do something like this, but now he has two somebodies protect. Wei Wuixian's kiss is on his cheek and it reels him back to reality.

"something bothering you?"

Lan wangji pulls him into his lap and he is pushed to lay on the bed "you're on my mind"

Wei Wuixian laughs "Lan Zhan! Don't say stuff like that without a warning-hey, are you- Lan zhan! We just finished-"

"Mn."

"I need a break-"

Jiang Cheng thinks that it's good to be home, he lays down stark naked on the couch, Xichen had some things to do and Jiang Cheng couldn't convince him to go so he was bored.

"Daddyy! You're so mean! Hmph-"

He holds his remote in his hands and sighs.

"If only Wei Wuixian didn't have time off today, and stupid meng Yao abandoned me for his big dicked boyfriend"

(Now you know how it feels Jiang Cheng)

He grabs his blanket and decides to bury himself in it and watch Johnny test episodes for the rest of the day.

Lan Xichen has a bloodied golf club in his white gloved hands, his gold eyes staring coldly at the body below him.

"Fucking money hungry assholes"

He tosses the club to the ground and leaves, the scene "come along boys, you have work to do, oh- and send Jun and Jayeon to clean up this mess, seeing as they caused it"

"Yes boss"

"Are there anymore things I should be aware of?"

"The diamond shipment is in two days, sir, then the elites will be coming in on Tuesday" His assistant opens a plastic bag and Lan Xichen scoffs throwing his gloves into the bag "of course, let Wuixian know he has business to attend to, I'll be be dammed if Jace thinks he can barge in my office again"

He leaves the port in possibly the most highest spirits he could have been without Jiang Cheng around.

The drive to the Lan family mansion was short, and Lan Wangji was waiting outside for him.

"Brother...I got the thing you asked for" he goes for a fist bump and passes a small chip along.

"Good job, Wangji, I'm taking my leave, tell uncle I said fuck you"

"..."

"See, I would tell him myself, but I don't have my poorest clothing and fuck you slippers today"

"Will tell him you said hi"

"That's the spirit, hey, nice doing business with you"

As he enters the car his phone rings "this better be good, Parker"

"We have a problem in the distillery, there's cops here"

"Do you have anything to hide?"

"No boss"

"Then let them search"

"But boss- they're gonna test the wines for coke- we just made this batch!"

"Parker, they have a warrant"

"Yes"

"We have a whole vineyard and many more"

"I mean..."

"We can make a new batch. Do you see what I mean? The Jin's can wait on their wine, is there anything else?"

"Well, Qin Su has been having problems with the furniture shipment"

"Ah yes, tell her to make a sale two days from now, we're getting new ones"

"Right away, safe return boss"

He sighs heavily and looks at the chip in his hands "Fucking cops always pushing their noses were it doesn't belong"

The Lan decides to retire for the day handing all his duties over to his poor assistant. 

"Daddy!" He hears Jiang Cheng call excitedly "I'm in the kitchen!"

The male smiles and makes his way to the kitchen "well well well, hello darling "

"Daddy, I missed you" he is given a kiss on his cheek.

"I've missed you too"

"Why wouldn't you let me come with you then, hm?"

"For starters, you'll get super bored and when that happens Daddy will get very distracted and then Daddy won't get anything done, and baby loves his jewels doesn't he?"

"I do love when Daddy spoils me" Jiang Cheng giggles "I made something for Daddy today"

Lan Xichen looks amused "you did?"

"Mhm!"

*timeskippp*

"Hah...Daddy...." Jiang Cheng can no longer feel his knees but he continues to ride Lan Xichen.

"That's a good boy..."

He yelps as the Lan smacks his ass "da-ddy!"

"Shh..." Lan Xichen kisses his neck and guides him throughout his 7th orgasm "Daddy will take good care of you"

"Yes..."

Lan Xichen flips the position so Jiang Cheng is laying on his stomach.

"Too deep- d- ahh!"

The Lan relentlessly fucks into him, Jiang Cheng would be surprised if he could crawl. His head feels dizzy, he whimpers.

"Xic-Xichen I can't-"

"Just a bit longer baby- oh fuck-"

The lan's phone rings and he picks it up, after placing Jiang Cheng to ride him again.

"Talk to me"

Jiang Cheng squeezes his eyes shut as the Lan pushes him down to take his cock deeper, a sharp gasp spills from his mouth as the Lan guides him with one hand.

"Of course I have time"

Jiang Cheng whines and  Lan Xichen places a finger on his lips.

"I'll meet you at the club in 30 minutes"

The Jiang is underneath once more as Lan Xichen has his way with him, He grabs the sheets before pressing his face into the pillow.

"I love you A-Cheng-" the Lan whispers as he rides out his high. "Oh...How much I love you"

Jiang Cheng smiles weakly as he turns over, he places a hand on his stomach "I love you too, daddy"

Next up on the boss' favorite

Jiang Cheng will encounter his ex family members that happens to work with Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen will have to tell him that every business he has is a front for specific trades.

See you next time or on Twitter it depends