Drunk love (modern au)

I,worthless person made a very weird idea. It's about Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen's modern love. They've been dating since high school (they're both in their 20's) never had done anything naughty before their graduation, anyways now Jiang Cheng is in college you know the norms...partying and stuff. Jiang Cheng decides to go over to Xichen's apartment and magic happened... enjoy ( I'm crappy in this thing).
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Jiang Cheng's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, the sun was lashing my face "Wanyin" I heard a gentle voice calling me. 'Wei Wuxian? No can't be...Who?' I thought, turning to the other side "Xichen?!?!" I screamed flying off the bed

Bam!!

I fell face down on the floor. "Wanyin! are you ok?" He asked picking me up bridal style, settling me back onto the bed "What happened last night?" I asked "I  only remember drinking wine and passing out" I added 'Please tell me'

"You just came to my apartment and I opened the door you hugged me and then fell asleep"

"I'm sorry" I replied blushing madly, suddenly my phone started to ring. I bolted up to retrieve it when I crashed my head with Xichen's "ouch!" I yelled "careful..." he groaned rubbing his head "I'm sorry!" I squeaked, his eyes expressed that he was annoyed "Stay here I'll make breakfast. You can refreshen yourself. I have some clothes in the second drawer" He said getting up and leaving the room.

Lan Xichen's P.O.V

'I lied and I can't believe I did.' I thought as I left my room the truth was Wanyin had taken...his clothes off and paraded my place naked. 'He's beautiful...if I told him the truth...the amount of apologizing he'd do' I sighed thinking about that 'annoying' I made my way to the kitchen I spotted a Purple Calvin Klein boxers  near the fridge, I grabbed the placing it in my pocket. "What to make?" I asked myself then I remembered I had pancakes from last night.

"Xichen have you seen my briefs?!" I heard him yell from my bedroom

"No I haven't!" I yelled back 'LIAR' my brain yelled back at me. I placed the pancakes into the microwave.

*flashback sequence*

I was sitting on my couch watching Netflix when I heard a knock on the front door. I got up, and checked the door "Wanyin" I said surprised. I quickly opened up.
"Xichen! I'm hungry" he said as he entered my threshold "Wanyin your drunk..." I stated "No you're drunk" he said in a accusing voice pointing to me. I sighed  slamming my door and locking it " Huan gege please I'm hungry!!!" He whined, jumping into my arms " Sto- what did you say?" I asked 'Huan gege' I thought surprised "I said Huan gege please I'm hungry" he said in a soft voice placing his head on my chest I smiled brightly.

"What should I make you? Hmm what should I make you?" I asked sweetly as he wrapped his legs around my waist tightly "pancakes!" He giggled cutely

*timeskip because I'm sure everyone knows how this goes*

"WANYIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I screeched to the top of my lungs right now I don't care if Uncle hears me from here because Jiang Cheng is stripping his clothes and is wearing his boxer briefs

"It's hot...and I wanna cool down" he said walking near the fridge and pulled down his briefs, dropping it on the floor "the air conditioning unit is on...fuck" I cursed as i saw his creamy skin, naked "Huan gege l still feel hot" he moaned as he jumped on me again "Wanyin!" I reprimanded as he wrapped his legs around me tighter than before. I started to become aroused. "Huan gege take me to the couch~" he whimpered. I couldn't resist, walking to the living room,placing him on the couch.