the boss's favorite (part 3)

TW GORE OR AT LEAST MENTIONS OF VIOLENT ACTS

I have returned!

Exams are bitches if you're good at Spanish do it if not you're wasting your government name.

Death is something that's a common sight in the city, money laundering is another.

The best place to see those two things are...the strip club and frat houses.

As Lan Xichen stood looking over the balcony observing the operations, thankfully everything was going alright.

The drug dealers knew where to do their deals and give some of the cut to him after.

Just. One. Small. Problem. The cops were starting to enter his business life, causing a disruption in peace...and Lan Xichen did not like his peace to be broken.

The reason was because his lover had stabbed one of the cops in the eye, with a spoon. A fucking spoon.

If it wasn't a cop Lan Xichen would've been laughing his ass off and that man would be missing, because he deserved it, everybody knows that touching his glamour girls (that includes women as well) had serious consequences.

So now Jiang Cheng was in hiding in one of his mansions in Chongqing until this whole fuck fest was over, he couldn't go to see him cuz he was well aware the cops had been watching him and they also bugged his fucking car. Yes, he had many other vehicles, but that car was his favorite, and he knows he sounds pathetic but he wasn't going anywhere until this shit blew over.

The 36 year old made his way to the elevator and his bodyguard presses the button for his penthouse.

Lan Xichen wants a cigarette right now, but he never smoked (and lectured his glamour girls whenever he found out they did) so he would drink half a bottle, yes? Definitely.

As the elevator doors open, Jiang Cheng's scent hits him and the man visibly relaxes, he is glad that Jiang Cheng was there a few nights prior and surprisingly his scent was infused in the living room and bedroom.

Lan Xichen dissmissess his bodyguard and grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels, he has a wide collection of drinks (courtesy of Jiang Cheng's protest that whiskey isn't a drink to sip and relax). He heads to his grand piano and sits there, he hears a ding and the elevator's door has opened, Lan Xichen whips his gun out and points it at the intruder.

"Xichen."

He shook his head and puts the pistol away "Wangji, what brings you to my home?"

To say his brother's and his relationship was strained after Lan Xichen left and when the "Wrong" path of life was an understatement. So whenever his brother visited he was always on edge.

Wangji stands in front of the male and sighs before answering "Uncle wants you to come back to Gusu, for a meeting."

Xichen rolls his eyes, of course, every fucking time there's a fucking problem...these elders want to bring the black sheep into the matters then to shut him out again. "Of course. His wish is my command." He grumbled taking a swig of whiskey. He notes his brother was tense "you can leave."

Lan Wangji looks down "Brother..." Xichen slammed the cup down on the piano, he seemed surprised as Wangji flinches.

"What more, Wangji?"

"I want to...join your work." This is when Xichen looks shocked. "What the fuck?"

•••••••

Jiang Cheng misses Xichen badly, phonecalls are getting to make him dissatisfied. He craves the man's touch. Sometimes he needs to touch himself three times before he's exhausted enough to sleep.

He finds the house too quiet, yes he has a maid and a butler and quite a bit of bodyguards.

But something about not having Xichen near him makes him restless, he wonders if the other feels the same way.

I'm planning on writing a book for this Istg just gimme ideas y'all-