Matrimony, Three Weddings,One Couple

Lan Xichen had been lazing around all day in the poolside, Jiang Cheng was with him of course.

"Wanyin, all I'm saying is you should buy a pair of joggers"

Jiang Cheng pouts "but it makes my butt look small"

"If it makes your butt look small, why do you want mine?" Lan Xichen smiles gazing at his wife in amusement.

Little thief.

"B-because-" Jiang Cheng, his face flushed and he sighed "I've got nothing" Jiang Cheng cuddles into him "I'm horny now"

"No sex till after the wedding" Xichen whispers kissing his lover's forehead, this was the last day before the wedding, he didn't want Jiang Cheng to be limping or having troubles bowing down to the elders.

But as he knows, Jiang Cheng always gets what he wants.

.

.

The day starts off going well, the first part of the blue wedding is the washing of his husband's feet, then the marking of vermilion.

"Wei Wuixian- did you bring the towels?" Jiang Cheng  sees the reaction on his brother's face, he knows the male has forgotten about the towels.

"Oh shit. Uh... about that..."

Nie Huisang has to save the day "I have some new ones in my suitcase, I'll go get them" he rushes to his room.

Jiang Cheng sighed "Wei Wuixian...I trusted you with that task"

"I'm sorry, I'll do better didi-"

"No you did good, you did great. just go, you worked a lot you can...help Shijie in the kitchen."

Now it's only Wen Ning with him, helping with the Lan styled Hanfu, with a feminine twist of course.

"You'll be okay, Jiang Cheng... Just calm down" Wen Ning. Nie Huisang returns with the towels.

Lan Xichen is in a simple inner robe, he is seated on the throne in the hall. His brother brings in the basin with water and a few scented soaps.

The elders aren't supposed to be there, only his wife (who is a nervous wreck)

"Wangji...did you see Wanyin?"

"No, but he sent Wei Ying to the kitchens"

Lan Xichen sighed "alright"

Jiang Cheng enters the hall a few minutes later, that's when Lan Wangji exits the room.

Xichen smiles at him "you're so beautiful" he observes the Jiang who places down the towels, Xichen reached to grab his Wanyin's wrist.

"Hey, breathe" Violet eyes frantically dart to the towels in his hand, Lan Xichen has an idea.

He puts the Jiang to sit on the throne "What are you doing?"

Xichen gives him a look making his lover's lips close tightly. He takes Jiang Cheng's feet in his hands and washes the male's feet, he feels the other's resistance but that went away as soon as Xichen gave a sharp glare.

"I was supposed to wash your feet, not the other way around..."

"You can still do it." Xichen responded drying the left foot before moving to the right. When he's finished, Lan Xichen is told to sit and Jiang Cheng washes his feet.

He observes the male's actions, how careful his Wanyin was, massaging the heel, then the ankles, the ball of his feet.

Xichen is feeling himself getting aroused.