Despicable! part 1

The cursed child was born but he was different, two days after his hair turned white. Jin Guanyao tried to run away with his baby but he failed. Lan Xichen had taken the child away from him,He was raised by Jiang Cheng. Jin Guanyao was locked up in his room even when Jiang Cheng tried to visit, He too was punished.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Lan Xichen what you are doing is not acceptable" Lan Qiren slammed the plaque down as he listened to what his nephew did.

"I did not raise you to be despicable! You aren't the same person anymore! Are you begging to be punished?!" Lan Qiren glared at the man in front him. 'Who is This?! Where is my nephew?!'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A-Xing and Aryies are the first lady's trusted maids. Jiang Cheng sent them to take care of Jin Guanyao until the child was born. Even though he still doesn't like him, he always wanted to have a child in his arms just to hold it.

Jin Guanyao...He hated this shitty courtyard he wanted nothing but to see Nie Mingjue. But he couldn't Lan Xichen had placed extra guards near his room mainly because he made three attempts to run, when he heard that Jiang Cheng sent his two trusted maids to help him he scoffed.

"Second lady Lan my name is A-Xing and her name is Aryies we were sent from First lady Lan to help you" the first maid greeted they was dressed in Senior Maids clothing.

It seems like Jin Guanyao might be at rest for a while.
The days seem to go by quickly. A-Xing and Aryies got rather close to Jin Guanyao, Jiang Cheng also got close to him they were now friends.

"A-yao how did you fall in love with Master?" A-Xing asked as she plopped down next to the male who was busy playing with his hair. This question caught him off guard so much he pulled out a strand of hair

"I never loved him. I always admired him because he was tall and kind. Now I resent him." He answered truthfully

"Huh?! How come? Then why did your father say that? Why would he agree?"

"I'll tell you"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin Guanyao kissed the man in front him.

"Da ge did you come for me?" He asked staring in his beautiful grey eyes (Nie Mingjue lifted him up)

"I will pay for you dowry today I'm ready" he whispered then pecked his lips.

"You mean...you wanna marry me!!!" Jin Guanyao yelled and pulled Mingjue's face and kissed him deeply. He laughed as Mingjue spun him around.

"Oh? What am I seeing?" a voice asked teasingly

"Er ge! Father!" Jin Guanyao greeted as Mingjue put him down.

"... Jin Guanyao... What are you doing?" His father asked (A/n as you all know I hate Jin Guanshan so I'm never writing his name)

"Sect leader Jin" Nie Mingjue greeted while glaring at how Lan Xichen was staring at what was his.  They both left with his father to talk. Jin Guanyao wondered what would go on in his dad's study room so he followed and hid well.

"WHAT?! LAN XICHEN YOU DARE TO TAKE WHAT'S MINE?!" He heard his lover say 'what is he talking about?'

"I'll increase my dowry then sixty thousand ingots and five hundred thousand taels" he heard Lan Xichen say making his heart stop. 'no! No! Er Ge! Why?'

"I OBJECT I'LL RAISE IT TOO SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND INGOTS AND SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND TAELS" He knew now what his lover was doing.

"Nie Mingjue may I remind you that you are going through Qi Deviation? How on earth are you going to marry A-yao? Are you ever going to get an heir? What if you die before your wedding? Is Huisang going to marry him?" Lan Xichen asked

"You!!! You bastard!!! What is in your fucking head?!" Nie Mingjue grabbed him.

"Me? I'm just worried about little Yao...Sect leader Jin please think this through" Lan Xichen grabbed Nie Mingjue's hand and tugged it off his clothes.

"Please dad please" Jin Guanyao whispered hopefully
even though his father hated him maybe he'll give him to Mingjue.

"Your right. I accept Sect leader Lan"

"What?!" Nie Mingjue gritted his teeth.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jin Guanyao was finished he turned to see his awfully quiet maid friend

"HOW EVIL?! WHY DID HE DO THIS?! also Mingjue ge is your love? I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT OUR MASTER DID THIS?!" and she's back but she was only seeing red

'when the time is right I will tell my lady what Master did maybe I could put poison in his tea? No way I've been hanging out with Xue Yang too much I should stop...but I can't it's the only way Aryies and I get to go out and I get to see my brother and Lan Lan and him