Day One Hundred and Fifty

Verses: "'The Lord also will be a refuge and a stronghold for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble; And those who know Your name [who have experienced Your precious mercy] will put their confident trust in You, For You, O Lord, have not abandoned those who seek You.'"

Psalms 9:9-10

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are struggling with a mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or maybe you lost a loved one. Maybe you are really facing a storm and don't know what to do. The good news is: if you are struggling the best thing to do is run to God and He will keep you safe (Psalm 9:9-10).

How do you run to God? You run to God by seeking Him through reading His word, worshiping Him, praying to Him, and listening to Him. As you seek Him daily, He will be able to bless you with whatever you need to face that storm (Isaiah 49:13). He will comfort you, guide you, encourage you, and bless you with His peace, joy, rest, hope, grace, love, and so much more (Isaiah 49:13).

As you seek Him, He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). Then you will be able to build a close relationship with God. Being close to God is truly amazing. In my personal relationship with God, I have grown closer to Him and it has helped me so much. God has answered my prayers and blessed me with what I need to face the storm I am facing. God will do that to you as well (Psalm 118:6).

Because God loves you so much (John 3:16). As you seek Him, He will be there for you and He will help you always (Psalm 121:1-2). So you never have to go through life alone because God is always with you (Psalm 125:1,2). God is for you and on your side. (Psalm 118:6) And With God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26)

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now I am going through a storm and I don't want to go through this without you. I pray that as I seek you that you draw near to me and bless me with everything I need to face this storm. I pray as I seek you that I build a close relationship with you Lord because I love you and just want to be close to you. I praise you for your mercy, love, goodness, and forgiveness. I praise you because you are so good to me and I thank you all that you do for me.

I thank you for your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you have a blessed day. I love you so much💗💗💗

-xoxo Caty💗💗