Day Eighty-Six

Day Eighty-Six.

Verse: "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:5

Maybe right now, you are struggling. Whether it's mentally, physically, or spiritually. Maybe right now you feel lost and broken. Or just don't know what to do. No matter what you are going through: God is here to grab your hand and help you through it.

After two years of pain and going to six different doctors, today I finally found a doctor who will treat my fibromyalgia. Thank you all for your support this past two years! I finally feel like with this doctor, I can finally get my pain under control. Praise God! I know He made this happen and I give Him all the glory. I just want to encourage you that no matter what you are going through: it will pass. God can and will help you. You can get through this.

The old saying goes: "God doesn't give you more than you can handle." I don't agree with that. I believe God gives us more than what we can handle so we can depend on Him.

I don't know what you are going, but I do know that God wants you to come to Him. He wants you to run into His loving arms. So He can hold you in His arms. He wants to give you His love, comfort, peace, rest, guidance, strength, forgiveness, and so much more. He wants you to depend on Him.

He is waiting to help with whatever you are going through. He doesn't want you to live your life alone and away from Him. He made us so we can depend on Him. So reach out to Him, run to Him, lean on Him, and depend on Him. He is here and He loves you more than you can ever imagine.

So let's run into God's arm today!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling. I need your help. I am running into your arms. Please grab my hand and help me walk through life with you by my side. I can't do life alone. So please come by my side and help me. I know I can do anything with you who gives me strength. I praise and I believe in you. I know you are good. I know you hear me and you will help me. I pray you bless me with everything I need to fight this battle and win. I praise you all your goodness. I know with you, I can and will overcome.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I just want to thank all of you for all your love and support these past two years. I finally feel like this doctor will really help! Thank you all! ❤️

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️