Christmas Special💚❤️🎄🎁

Christmas Special.

Today is CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! As you are opening gifts, spending time with family, eating really good food, and playing games. I want to remind you the real reason for Christmas: baby Jesus's birth.

Here is the story of Jesus's birth:

'"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by [the power of] the Holy Spirit. And Joseph her [promised] husband, being a just and righteous man and not wanting to expose her publicly to shame, planned to send her away and divorce her quietly. But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, descendant of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a Son, and you shall name Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation), for He will save His people from their sins." All this happened in order to fulfill what the Lord had spoken through the prophet [Isaiah]: "B EHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND GIVE BIRTH TO A S ON, AND THEY SHALL CALL H IS NAME I MMANUEL "—which, when translated, means, "GOD WITH US." Then Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him, and he took Mary [to his home] as his wife, but he kept her a virgin until she had given birth to a Son [her firstborn child]; and he named Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation)."
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:18-25‬ ‭AMP‬‬
Matthew 1:18-25

The point of reading this is remembering what we are really celebrating. We are not celebrating presents, Santa, or anything else beside Jesus's birth. One thing I really love about Jesus's birth is He was born of a virgin. He choose a simple and Godly women like Mary to be His mother. God didn't choose a queen or princess. God choose someone who is just like you and me.

My point is: God chooses YOU and ME for His kingdom. We all have different talents and gifts that He gave you so you could glorify His great name. For me, God gave me the gift to write this book. It was blessed me SOO much to write Walking with Jesus a daily devotional for you guys. I hope this book has blessed you as well.

I want to thank each and everyone of you who are reading this book. You guys give me so much joy every time you vote or comment on my book. You guys are the best!

I want to encourage you today: God has a calling for your life, just like how God choose Mary to be Jesus's mother. God has given you a purpose and calling too. Use your God given gifts to worship and honor God's kingdom. Praise God's great name today as you celebrate Christmas!

Thank you God for Jesus's birth!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

God bless you!

Thank you so much for reading.

I love you so much!

-xoxo Caty❤️💚🎄🎁