Day Nineteen

Day Nineteen.

Verses: "No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it."
1 Corinthians 10:13 MSG

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are facing a trial or a storm and you just don't know what to do. You feel hopeless, worthless, and just don't know how you can make it through another day. Maybe you are battling a chronic illness, mental illness, cancer, or you have lost a loved one. No matter what you are facing: God is here to help you overcome whatever you are facing. God is here to grab your hand and help you through this.

I know lately I have really been struggling. With my Mom's brain surgery coming up next week, I am very nervous and anxious about that. I am also really struggling with my chronic illnesses: fibromyalgia and arthritis. I am still trying to find a medicine that will help with my chronic illnesses. I also found out that my job I thought I had, turned out to be a scam. So I have honestly been really stressed and overwhelmed. But I know that God is right here beside me.

No matter what you are facing: God is bigger, mighter, and stronger than any storm or trial you are facing. With God by your side, you can overcome anything! I have always loved the quote: "Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is." Because nothing we will ever face on the Earth, is to big for God. God can part the waves, calm the seas, walk on water, heal the sick, and conquer death. Not even death could stop God's power and His love for you! (Romans 8:38-39)

God loves you so much and just wants to help you. He just wants you to come home to Him. He just wants to grab your hand and help you through this storm. You don't have to face this storm alone. God is here waiting for you. He can't wait to see you so He can: guide you, heal you, love you, forgive you, comfort you, encourage you, and be there for you.

It doesn't matter how long it has been since you have talked to God. God will still welcome you home and rejoice in seeing you. God's not mad at you. It doesn't matter who you are or what you have done: God loves you and wants a close relationship with you.

Just grab God's hand and He will help you through this. With God, you CAN and WILL overcome this storm. Nothing is impossible for God! (Matthew 17:20) I also love the quote: "God turns the impossible to I'm possible."

All you have to do is go to God and have faith the size of a mustard seed. (Luke 17:6) (By the way, a mustard seed is super small!) With just a little bit of faith, God can and will do amazing things for you and with you.

So what are you waiting for?! Go to God today!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling and I need your help. So I come to you today believing and know you are good, you are faithful, you are trustworthy, and I can overcome anything with you by my side. I come to you with my faith the size of a mustard seed and I pray you help me. Please grab my hand and help me walk through life with you by my side. I know that with you by my side, I can and will do amazing things. I know that I can overcome anything with you God! I believe in you God and I love you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you so much for reading. Just know if you ever need someone to talk to or pray for you, I am here❤️

I love you all so much! Thank you so much for reading❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️