Day One Hundred and Seventy-Six

Day One Hundred Seventy-Six

Verse: "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭56:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Maybe right now, you are feeling very fearful. Maybe you are struggling with anxiety and fear. Fear of not paying your bills. Fear of losing your job. Maybe you are afraid about the state of the world right now. No matter what you are struggling with, God wants you to trust in Him (Hebrews 13:8).

How do you trust in God?

1. Surrender everything to Him.

How you surrender to God is praying: "God, I surrender all my life to you. God, I surrender you my fears, doubts, anxieties, my family, job, school, and all my life to you. In Jesus's Name I pray, Amen," So you pray something like that and when you feel stressed about something you surrendered to God. You put your trust in God. You say: "God, I am stressed and worried but I am going to choose to put my trust in you. I trust that you have a good plan for my life (Jeremiah 29:11). I surrender everything to you Jesus. In Jesus's Name, I pray, Amen." So you let go and give everything to God. You casts your cares to God and trust that He will help you through it (Psalm 121:1-2).

2. You praise God daily for all He has done for you.

One of my favorite ways to praise God is writing lists of all the things I am thankful for.

Here's one of my lists

1. God I thank you for my amazing family, friends, and pets.

2. God I thank you that in August I will be attending my dream college to become a high school English teacher.

3. God I thank you for showing me my career path of being a teacher.

4. God I thank you for my writing and I pray my writing leads people to you.

5. God I praise you for loving me all the time, no matter what.

        I pray all this in Jesus's Holy Name, Amen.

         3. You seek God daily!

I just did a devotional on how to seek God but here are the ways to seek God.

1. Read your Bible.

2. Pray to God.

3. Worship God through Christian worship music by singing and lifting your hands to God.

4. Worship God by praising and thanking God.

If you seek God in those ways daily (or as much as you possibly can) God will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2).

         4. You put your faith in God

How you put your faith in God is believing in Him and His  promises.

Here are some (not all of God's promises):

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1)

God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5)

God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13)

God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2)

God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4)

God keeps His promises. (Isaiah 49:13)

God is good. (Psalm 31:19)

God will draw near to you. (Psalm 125:1-2)

You can do all things through Christ. (Philippians 4:13)

With God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26)

God has an amazing plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11)

God is for you and on your side. (Psalm 118:6)

God is all around you. (Psalm 125:1,2)

God never changes. (Hebrews 13:8)

So how do you trust in God?

1. You surrender everything to Him in prayer.

2. You praise God daily for all He has done.

3. You seek God daily.

4. You put your faith in God.

5. You trust in God and His promises.

Prayer:

Dear God,

I surrender everything to you: my life, my faith, my doubts, my stress, my job, my friends, my family, school, and I surrender everything to you Lord. God, I thank you for all the amazing things you are doing in my life. I pray that as I seek you daily that you draw near to me. Because your word says you will and I trust in your Word. I am putting my faith, hope, and trust in you Lord and your promises. I thank you for your love, grace, and mercy. I thank you because you are so good.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! It's been so good to be back. Thank you all for your support and encouraging word to me being back. I missed you all so much! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have an amazing day💗💜🥰📚💙📖

-xoxo Caty💗💜🥰📚📝📖