Day One Hundred and Seventy-Three

Verse: "'Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.'"

Romans 12:12

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, stress at work, stress at school, cancer, or maybe you lost a loved one. No matter the storm or trial you are facing, you can and will get through it with God by your side (Matthew 19:26).

What do you do when you are facing storms?

1. Seek God daily by: reading The Bible, praying to God, and worshiping Him.

If you are facing any storm or trial, the best thing you could ever do would be to seek God daily. Why should you seek God daily? Because if you seek God daily then everyday you will be reading the word of God and by reading the word, you will learn more about God and grow closer to Him. Because as you seek God daily, He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). The best relationship you can ever have is one with God. So by seeking Him, you will be building a close relationship with God and God will be on your side (Psalm 118:6). And with God on your side, you can do anything (Matthew 19:26).

2. Praise God daily!

How do you praise God? You can praise Him in many ways but my favorite is to write down in a notebook all the things I am grateful for. Then I praise God by praying to Him and thanking Him for everything I wrote in my journal. It's called a gratitude journal and if you write in it daily, you will be able to see all the amazing things that God has blessed you with. It will open your eyes to see not just your storm but to see God's goodness, grace, and how God is helping you through this storm (Psalm 121:1-2).

3. Be patient and know that this storm will not last forever.

This step is probably the hardest one because you have to trust God that when God says that storms won't last forever, you have to believe that and believe in Him. So why should you trust God? Because God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4) God keeps His promises. (Isaiah 49:13) God is good. (Psalm 31:19) God will draw near to you. (Psalm 125:1-2) You can do all things through Christ. (Phillpians 4:13) With God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26).

How do you trust God?

You trust God by surrendering everything to Him. You surrender to God your health, your family, your worries, your anxieties, your job, your school, and you do this by praying: "God, today I am surrendering to you everything. I declare that I am putting my faith, hope, and trust in you because you are good. I love you and I believe in you that this storm won't last forever."

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that as I seek you through reading your word, worshiping you, praying to you, praising you, trusting you, and surrendering everything to you that you bless me with everything I need to make it through this storm. I pray that as I seek you that I grow closer to you and learn more about you. I want to be close to you God so I pray you come into my heart and help me with this storm. I thank you for your goodness, grace, mercy, and love. I praise you for you are so good to me.

I thank you for your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful welcome back! So I am going to *try* to start posting every weekend but if I don't just know I am doing homework.

I hope you all have a Happy Halloween 🎃

I love you all and thank you for reading!💗💜🥰🎃

-xoxo Caty💗💜🥰💙🎃