Day Seventy-Nine

Day Seventy-Nine

Verses: "Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4:6

Worry.

Maybe right now, you are struggling with worry, fear, and anxiety. Maybe you are anxious about all the work you are going to have to do for school. Maybe one of your loved ones is sick. Or you are going through some pretty rough circumstances and you don't know what to do. I am here today to tell you: God is here for you. He is here for you to give Him all your worries, fears, anxieties, and burdens. God is here to help you.

This fall I am taking all my college classes on campus. I am really worried about it because I haven't taken a class on campus since I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia two years ago. I have been taking classes online. Even though I am worried and scared, I am doing it anyways. Because I don't want to live in fear. I want to face my fear with God by my side. I am just surrendering all my worries, fears, and doubts to God.

No matter what you are worried about, God is here to help you through it. Just surrender all your worries, fears, doubts, anxieties, burdens, and give it all to God. God will take care of you and your loved ones. God's arms are the safest place to be because He will wrap His arms around you. He will love, comfort, help, heal, and forgive you.

He is here for you always and He loves you always. There is nothing you can do that will make Him stop loving you (Romans 8:38-39). He wants to be close to you. He doesn't want you worrying. He wants you to have joy, so just go to Him. Run into His loving arms and I promise, He will be there for you.

So let's surrender everything to God and run into His loving arms!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I surrender everything to you. I give you all my worries, anxieties, doubts, and fear; I give you just everything. I pray that I now have peace, rest, joy, and freedom. I pray you come into my heart and bring us closer together. I want to be free of worry and be close to you. I believe you will help me. I believe you are good and you will fear me from worry. I believe you will grab my hand and help me through this. I praise you hearing and helping me. I praise because you are such a good Father.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️