Day Sixty-Four

Day Sixty-Four

Verse: "When you pass through the waters I will be with you: and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Since you are precious in My sight and I love you." Isaiah 43:2-4

Maybe right now, you are really struggling with having hope. Maybe you are battling an illness. Or maybe you dealing with rough circumstances and you have lost your hope. No matter how lost your hope, God is here telling you: "I am here. Come to me! Put your hope, love, and trust in me!"

Since I was 12-18 I struggled with mental illnesses. It was horrible. The past two years when I was 19-21 I have struggled with chronic illnesses. I can honestly say I lost my hope a lot. But since I was 16 and met Jesus, I started building a relationship with Him. Sure, I still struggled with having hope and sometimes wanted to end it all. But I always had Jesus and my family on my side cheer me on. Thankfully now I am doing SOO much better. Now I am learning to live again. Now I am learning to live a happy life despite all my illnesses. I know I have my hope anchored in God.

With hope, you can't find your hope in worldly things like people and circumstances. Because people and circumstances change just like the seasons of weather. We need someone who is never changing. We need to anchor our hope in God. God: who is trustworthy, faithful, good, loving, caring, forgiving, never changing, and so much more.

God is so good! All His ways are good. So when we ask God for hope, He will give us hope! All we have to do is come to Him, put our hope in Him, ask for hope, and put our trust in Him. Which can be much easier said than done but it is so worth it.

We can trust God and we can find everything we could ever need in God. We also need to seek God by reading the Bible, praying, and listening for Him. Don't just pray once and be done. Just seeking the Lord and I promise you, He will give you what you need. God our Father always gives His children (YOU) what they need.

So run into His arms today!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I have lost my hope. I am really struggling God and I can't do this without you. I pray you come into my heart and give me your hope as I continue to seek you. Please open my heart and mind to you and your love. Please grab my hand and walk through life with you by my side. I can't do life without you Lord. So come to me and stay close to me. Help me Build a close relationship with you by seeking you. I know you are good God. I believe in you. I know you will help me. I put my faith, hope, and trust in you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️

I hope you enjoyed this! Have an amazing day! I love you so much! God bless you! Thank you so much for reading❤️

Remember you can always watch my YouTube videos on Jesus Saves Ministry YouTube Channel❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️