Day Twenty-Seven

Day Twenty-Seven.

Verse: "Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him." Psalm 62:5 NIV

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or you lost a loved one. Whatever you are facing: you can find true hope, peace, and rest in God.

Lately as you all know, I have been struggling: my Mom is recovering from brain surgery, I am busy with school, I have been in pain due to fibromyalgia and arthritis, I have been having a lot of mood swings, and sometimes I get really depressed. Last night before I went to bed, I just cried out to God. I prayed hard. Yesterday I had a really bad day so I just cried and told God all about it. Last night, He gave me peace, hope, and rest. Today I feel much better. But now I am stressed out because my new doctor changed my appointment to tomorrow. I am seeing a new doctor to see if I will finally get some help with my physical pain. My primary care doctor believes I have arthritis but tomorrow I will see a specialist to see what kind of arthritis I have. So please pray for me! But I do know that God is with me.

God may not cure you or take away your tough circumstances but He will always give you whatever you need to face that storm. He will give you: peace, hope, and rest. All you have to do is go to Him and He will take care of everything else.

God just wants us to give Him our: worries, anxiety, depression, pain, struggling, doubts, stress, fear, and just surrender everything to Him. He will give you His peace, hope, and rest. He will give you joy. He will encourage you, love you, guide you, comfort you, forgive you, and help you through this storm.

When we are struggling it's easier to turn away from God. But when we are struggling, we need God more than ever.

I know lately instead running from God I have been running to God. Because God just helps me so much. I love just to cry out to God because I know He hears me and will help me.

Whatever you are struggling with: God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2)

You can always turn to God! He can't wait to see you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling right now. Right now more than ever, I need you. Please come grab my hand and help me through these storms. Please give me your peace, rest, and hope. Help me become even closer to you.

I thank you for Your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I have a really important doctors appointment tomorrow. Please say a prayer for me that I finally get some answers and help for my pain!

I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️