Day Thirty-Eight

Day Thirty-Eight.

Verses: "'No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.'"
Romans 8:37-39

I am going to honest with you guys, last night was horrible. I had been almost pain free for three days and yesterday my pain started back. I felt so hopeless. I thought of giving up everything related to God: this book, Jesus Saves Ministry, and killing myself. Thankfully, last night my parents were there to comfort me and this morning I woke up feeling better mentally. So no, I am not giving up anything related to God and I am not killing myself. Praise God! What changed my mind was my parents comforting me last night and me waking up this morning feeling better mentally which was totally God helping me. God reminded me of His love.

No matter who you are, and what you are going through: nothing can ever separate you from God's never ending and unfailing love.

I know in the this world, we will struggle. It's easy to lose hope. It's easy to want to give up on God and give up on life. But we can't! Why can't we? Because you are not on this world by accident. God created you with a plan and a purpose. (Jeremiah 29:11) If you are still breathing, God CAN and WILL use you for His kingdom.

God loves you so much more than you could ever imagine. (John 3:16) (Romans 8:37-39) There is nothing that you can do nor anything else on this world that can separate you from God's love.

There are some questions on this world that I will never be able to answer: why kids get cancer, why I got diagnosed with bipolar, depression, and anxiety or why anyone else gets diagnosed with mental illness, why people get diagnosed with chronic illnesses, why I have struggled with physical pain for the past two years and I don't think as I live on this Earth, I will ever have answers to any of those questions.

Here is what I do know:

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1)

God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5)

God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13)

God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2)

God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4)

God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9)

Nothing can ever separate you from the love that is in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:37-39)

No matter what you are struggling with, you can always go to God. He is there waiting for you. He loves you so much. So run to Him! He can't wait to help you and see you.

My prayer for everyone who is reading this:

Dear God,

I hope that however is reading this, that they find hope, love, joy, and peace in you. For those who are thinking of suicide, I pray you give them your hope to live, just like how you did for me. God I know these words are not mine but our yours God. I pray you help those in need. Give them everything they need Lord. I know this world is crazy and confusing but help whoever is reading this that they continue to keep going. That they don't give up on you or on life. Show them that life can be so beautiful! That they you have a purpose and a plan for their life. Love them Lord.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***
Hey beautiful❤️Thank you so much for reading❤️ I love you all so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️