Day Eleven

Day Eleven.

Verse: "'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.'" John 14:27

This world, offers us many things but none of the things the world offers us are as good as what God offers us. The world will try to tell you: "you don't need any rules. Do what you feel is best. Sex is great. Porn is great. The Bible is old and outdated! Live by your feelings. Do what makes you happy." While some of those things the world offers, sounds great but NOTHING compares to what God has for us.

From the ages 13-15, I was on the run from God. I was mad at Him and wanted nothing to do with Him. I was depressed, suicidal, and making horrible decisions. I was still together with my abusive boyfriend. Once my Mom pulled me out of public school and I started being homeschooled, my life changed. I started going to a new church, joined my church's worship team, broke up with that horrible boyfriend, was born again, started writing: "Jesus Saves Daily Devotions, and began building a good relationship with God. I stop living by the world and started living for Jesus. Jesus turned my life around because the way I was going without Him, wasn't't looking to good. But thanks to my amazing parents and all Glory to God, I am doing so much better now. Even though I am struggling, I finally have a close, real, and personal relationship with God.

When you see what Jesus has to offer you, you will NEVER want to live by the world again.

Here is what Jesus offers us:

Jesus offers us His peace. (John 14:27)
Jesus offers us His Love. (1 John 14:16)
Jesus offers us His grace. (2 Corinthian 12:29)
Jesus offers us His strength. (Isaiah 54:10)
Jesus offers us His rest. (Matthew 11:28)
Jesus offers us His joy. (Psalm 16:11)
Jesus offers us to live with Him in Heaven, forever. (Matthew 19:21)

This world, is not our home. Our home is in Heaven with Jesus. Jesus loves you so much and just wants you to come to Him. He will help you through whatever you are going through and whatever you need, He will provide it for you. We can find everything we could ever need in Jesus! Not in this world, not in sex, not in porn, not in food, not in clothes, but in: JESUS! Everything that this world offers is temporary, but what Jesus offers, is eternal.

So come home to Jesus! He can't wait to see you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am coming home to you. Please fill my heart with you and not this world. Help me live my life by you and your will for my life. Please give me strength, peace, rest, grace, and love all in Your Name. Help me not to live by this world but live for You and for building Your Kingdom. I pray that every day I become closer to you.

I thank you for all my many blessing and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

**

Hey beautiful❤️

I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️