Day Eighty

Day Eighty.

Verse: "O Israel, hope in the Lord; for with the Lord this is unfailing love. His redemption overflows." Psalm 130:7

Hope.

I have been watching Joyce Meyer's tv show and I love her thoughts about hope. She says: "we need to wake up every morning and believe that something good is going to happen today." I believe we all need to put our hope in God then trust and believe that God is going to help us. We don't need to blindly put our hope in God. We have to believe that He is going to do good things even when we don't see good things happening.

Hope is like faith because with faith even though you can't see God, you still believe He is there. We all need to believe in God and know that good things are going to happen to us. Because in the Bible God promises us that He has a good plan for our lives. (Jeremiah 29:11) We need to believe in that promise and know that God is working for us even when we can't see what He is doing.

I know for two years I struggled with constant unbearable pain. I felt truly hopeless. But I never stopped seeking God or believe in God. Even to this day I still struggle with pain everyday. But I have never given up on God because I know He has been working even when I can't see. I struggled with putting my hope in God and it's still something I struggle with. But now I believe that God was working and helping me even when I was struggling. I see now that God is with me and He never left me. Just like how He is always with you and has never left you.

God loves you so much. (John 3:16) He just wants to help you and be there for you.  (Psalm 121:1-2). But we have to put our trust, faith, and hope in God. How? By believing in God and all His promises.

His promises are:

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4) God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9) God is good. (Psalm 31:19) God has an amazing plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11)

God will give us hope if we come to Him and believe in Him. You don't have to do this on your own. God will help you every step of the way. But you have to believe in Him and trust in Him. He will do all the work, all you have to do is take a leap of faith and put your hope in Him.

So take that leap of faith and put your hope in God!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am putting my faith, hope, and trust in you. I believe in you. I believe in all of your promises. I believe that good things are going to happen to me even when I can't see good things happening. I am going to believe in you even when I can't see. I am taking that leap of faith and trusting in you. I pray that you grab my hand and help me. Because I can't do life without you Lord. So please bless me with everything I need. I believe you will bless me. I praise you for your goodness and your unfailing love for me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I haven't posted in while. My book: "Jesus Saves Daily Devotions" is official out on Amazon NOW! I am so excited!❤️

If you love this book I promise you, you won't want to miss Jesus Saves Daily Devotions.

Here's the link to buy it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1645692086

Here's the YouTube video where I talk about it:

***

Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️