Day One Hundred and Seventy-Two

Verses: "Such hope [in God's promises] never disappoints us, because God's love has been abundantly poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
Romans 5:5 AMP

God will never disappoint you.

Lately maybe you have been dealing with disappointment. Maybe you lost your job, had a break up, something you hoped for didn't happen, or maybe just feel so disappointed with other people. No matter what disappointment you are facing, know that God will never disappoint you (Romans 5:5).

So no matter what disappointment you are facing, I want to encourage you to run into God's arms by reading His word, worshiping Him, listening to Him, and praying to Him. Because God has promised to never leave us (Hebrews 13:5), comfort us (Isaiah 49:13), always be there for us (Psalm 121:1-2), and He will never disappoint us (Romans 5:5).

Because as humans living on this Earth, other people will disappoint us because we are human and not perfect. But God is perfect (Psalm 31:19) and we can always count on Him (Psalm 33:4). God loves you so much (John 3:16) and He just wants you to go to Him (Psalm 136:1).

God is truly amazing and so wonderful (Psalm 31:19). So go to God with your hurt and disappointment and I promise, God will fill you with His love, hope, joy, and goodness (Isaiah 49:13).

Prayer:

Dear God,

After now I am dealing with a lot of hurt and disappointment. But I ask that as I seek you through reading your word, listening to you, worshiping you, and praying to you that you help me grow closer to you. Because I know Lord that you will never disappointment me because you are so good. I ask that you bless me with everything I need to make it through every single day. I ask the Holy Spirit to come into my heart and comfort me. I thank you for all your love, mercy, grace, and goodness. I praise you for you are so good to me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I am so sorry I haven't been posting. This is a warning that I probably won't post again until thanksgiving break. Because right now I am so busy with college and work. But hopefully during thanksgiving I will writing a lot💜💗

Just know I love you so much. If you here need to talk to someone, I am always here for you💜💗

I love you all💜💗🥰💙

-xoxo Caty💜💗🥰💙💚