Day Hundered and One

Day One Hundred and One.

Verse: "'Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors and gain an overwhelming victory through Him who loved us [so much that He died for us].'"
Romans 8:37

You are a conqueror!

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, work, school, mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, lost a loved one, or maybe you just feel so hopeless about your circumstances. I want to encourage you today that you are conqueror and you have victory in life through Christ!

In life there are so many struggles: pain, depression, anxiety, stress, trial, storms, and so much more. But even though life is tough, God is tougher. You are a conqueror! You can anything that life throws at you with God on your side! (Matthew 19:26)

Even though life is tough we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. (Philippians 4:13)

I don't know what you are going through but I do know that with God on your side, you can and will have victory! (Romans 8:37)

So reach out to God. He will grab your hand and help you through life with whatever you are struggling and dealing with. You don't have to do life alone. Go to God and He will come to you! When you draw near to God, He will draw near to you. (Psalm 125:1-2)

Also reach out to God but seeking Him by: reading the Bible, praying, worshiping Him, and listening for Him. By seeking God you will be able to have a personal relationship with God. That's what God wants for you. I have also loved the quote: "it's not about religion, it's about a personal relationship with God."

As you build that relationship with God, God will give you strength to fight your battles and have victory!

You can and will get through whatever you are going through! I believe in you. God believes in you. I love you. God loves you so much! (John 3:16)

You are a conqueror who will have victory!!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now I am struggling. I pray that you come close beside me and grab my hand. I know that with you on my side Lord, I can do all things. I know that I can and will have victory through you. I pray that you bless me with whatever I need to have victory and overcome everything I am going through. I pray that as I seek you that I build a close relationship with you. I love you Lord. I want to be close to you. I praise you for all your love. I praise you because you are so good.

I thank you for all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️