Day One Hundred and Seventy-Nine

Day One Hundred and Seventy Nine

Verse: "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭15:13

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are like me and you are going back to school next week. Maybe you are going back to college, high school, or work. You might be feeling anxious and overwhelmed. I want you to know that no matter what you face this semester: you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (Phillpians 4:13).

I know I am feeling very anxious. As you all know, I graduated with my associates degree in May so on Thursday I am starting college as a junior in a HUGE college compared to the college I graduated from. I am excited but also scared. I am scared mostly because I will be doing classes in my major (English and Education) and it's scary starting something new. This new semester might scare you too. I want you to know that no matter what you face this semester, you can do it. Why? I know you can because you can do ANYTHING with God on your side (Matthew 19:26).

How do you have God on your side this semester? You seek Him through: reading The Bible, praying to Him, worshiping Him, praising Him, and being still and listening to Him. As you seek God, He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). God will be there to help you through whatever you are facing as you seek Him (Psalm 121:1-2). God will comfort you (Isaiah 49:13), love you (John 3:16), guide you (Hebrews 13:5), help you and always be there for you (Psalm 121:1-2).

No matter what you face, you don't have it alone. God wants to be there for you no matter what (Psalm 118:6). When you pray to Him, tell Him EVERYTHING! He wants to hear from you (Psalm 33:4). If you feel anxious, tell Him. If you feel depressed, tell Him! He care about you (Isaiah 49:13) and He loves you (John 3:16). He is a loving Father just waiting for you to seek Him so He can wrap his arms around you and help you (Psalm 121:1-2).

I promise you, you are not alone (Psalm 125:1,2). God is with you, always (Psalm 125:1,2). So whenever you start to feel stressed or overwhelmed, run to God by seeking Him. Then He will bless you with His strength to keep going no matter what (Psalm 136:1).

So let's start this semester with God on our side!

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, I feel anxious about this new semester. God, I pray that as I seek you, that you bless me with whatever I need to make it through each day. I pray that this semester, whenever I feel stressed or overwhelmed, remind me to come to you. Because in your word, you say that all who are weary can come to you for rest and strength. I pray that you bless me with everything I need to make it through every day. I praise you for you are so good to me. I praise you for your goodness, love, and mercy. I thank you for everything you do for me, even when I can't see it. Thank you for being so good to me even though I don't deserve it.

I thank you for all my many blessings and Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you have an amazing start to this new semester! I love you all 💗🥰💙❤️📝📖📚

-xoxo Caty💗🥰💙📚❤️📝📖📙