Easter Special

Easter Special

Verses: 'But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.' " Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen. He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.'
Mark 16:4-7,14-20

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy this devotion.

Jesus is risen! Praise God! In the verses above, it shows how they noticed the tomb was empty and then Jesus talked to His disciples. (If you want to read the whole story, it's in Mark 16).

Not even death could stop God's love for you. Jesus went to cross to pay for our sins so we wouldn't have to died a horrible death. But now because of Jesus, we can died and go to Heaven if we have been saved. I will do a whole another devotional on being saved. But the overview of being saved is surrendering your life to Jesus, say Jesus is King and Lord, and knowing you are a sinner.

Back to my point, my point is: death couldn't separate us from the love that is in Jesus Christ. Nothing in this world can separate us from God's love. No even Jesus dying on the cross because today, Jesus rose!

"'No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.'"
Romans 8:37-39

No matter what you are going through: nothing can stop God's love for you. No matter how you are or what you have done, God still loves you and wants a relationship with you.

Jesus went to the cross and torn the veil so now we can have a real, personal, and close relationship with God.

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4) God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9)

God loves you so much and just wants to be there for you. No matter what you are struggling: God can and will help you. I know right now, God is helping me. I know I can't do life without God and no one needs to do life without God. God is here and He is ready to help you. All you have to do is come to Him. He waiting for you and can't wait to help you.

Let's remember today that Jesus is alive! Jesus is king! Let's thank Jesus for what He has done for you. Let's also remember that nothing will ever stop God from loving you. God loves you so much. So run into God's arms and thank Him for Jesus!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I thank you so much for Jesus. For Jesus dying on the cross and for today how He rose again. I thank you that now because of Jesus, I can have a close, real, and personal relationship with you Lord. I am really struggling God. I am running into your arms. I pray you wrap your arms around me and help me with what I am struggling with. I need you Lord and I need your help Lord. I can't do life without you so please grab my hand and help me through this.

I thank you for Jesus. I thank you for Jesus dying on the cross for me and for Jesus rising again. I thank you that now I am free to have a relationship with you. I thank you for what you have blessed me with and I am so thankful you Jesus.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you enjoyed this special devotional! Have a blessed day! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️💜💖

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖