Day Sixty-Six

Day Sixty-Six

Verses: "The Spirit of the Lord has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and opening of the prison to those who are bound." Isaiah 61:1

Brokenness.

Maybe right now, you are feeling pretty broken, lost, scared, sad, and so much more. You may be struggling with illness, horrible circumstances, stress, or anything else. No matter what you are going through: God is here to help you even with all your broken pieces.

Lately I have felt pretty broken. My fibromyalgia pain has been bad again. So I have felt pretty confused, lost, scared, and just broken. I haven't really known what to do. But I know that God is here to help me with all my broken pieces. God is here to help through life. He has never left me.

No matter what you are going through or how broken you feel, God is here to love you and all your broken pieces. He is here for you to run into His loving, safe, comforting, encouraging, helping, healing, and forgiving arms. He will help you through whatever you are going through. He will hold your hand as you walk through life together.

When you go to God, you don't have to pretend to be okay. You can be yourself and tell God how you truly feel. He will be there to listen and help you. It's okay to feel broken, God loves you and all your broken pieces. It's okay to be mad at God, God will help you through it.

God is here and He loves you more than you can ever imagine. He will do ANYTHING for you. He will help you through whatever you are going through. He promised to always be there for you, no matter what.

Let's run into God's arms today!

Prayer,

Dear God,

I am feeling very Broken. So I pray you come right beside me and grab my hand. Help me go through life with you by my side. God, I am really struggling. I don't know what to do anymore. But I know I can't do life without you. So please stay close by my side while we walk through life, together. I know you are good Lord. I know you hear and you will answer my prayers. I praise you for your goodness. I praise you because I know you will help me because you love me so much.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much. Have a blessed day!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️