Day One Hundred and Forth-Four

Day One Hundred and Forty-Four.

Verse: "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe." Proverbs 18:10

Maybe right now, you are feeling pretty stressed, worried, or anxious. Honestly lately, I have been feeling pretty stressed myself. With everything happening in the world right now, it's easy to feel stressed, worried, anxious, and/or depressed. But thankfully we have God who we can run to and He will be our safe place.

Lately I know I have been struggling myself but I have been trying to do everything on my own. I realized I can't do anything without God. So I ran into His arms but seek Him through prayer, worship, reading His word, and listening to Him. Once I started seeking God, I knew He was right beside me.

If you are struggling, the best thing you can do is to run into God's arms. You run into God's arms by seeking Him through prayer, worship, reading His word, and listening for Him. As you seek Him, He will draw near to you. So the more you seek Him, the more you will find Him (Psalm 125:1-2).

As you seek God, He will bless you with whatever you need. He will always be there for you and to help you (Psalm 121:1-2).  But remember that sometimes if you are struggling with a storm, sometimes instead of Him taking away your storm. He will instead walk through the storm with you. Because God never promised that we would never have trials and storms. But He did promise that He will always be there for us through the storm (John 16:33).

God loves you so much (John 3:16) and He just wants you to come to Him (Isaiah 49:13). Once you run home to Him He will accept you with lovely, comforting, helping, and supporting arms (Hebrews 13:5). He will rejoice in you seeking Him and He will be right there for you, always (Psalm 121:1-2) .

So run home to Jesus! He can't wait to see you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, I am running home to see you. I pray that as I seek you, that you draw near to me. I pray that we begin to build a strong and close relationship. I am facing a storm, so Lord, I pray that you either take the storm away or walk through it with me. But no matter what you choose, I will continue to seek, love, and serve you. You are so good to me and I praise you! I thank you for your love, mercy, grace, peace, joy, and so much more. I love you Lord and everyday I will always seek you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are doing good. I hope you are having a blessed day. Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much❤️💜💖

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖