Day One Hundred and Seventy-Seven

Verse: "Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him."

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭62:5‬ ‭NIV‬‬‬‬‬‬

Maybe right now, you are feeling depressed, stressed, and overwhelmed. Perhaps you are battling a new mental illness and have no clue what you are doing. Maybe you are dealing with mental illnesses, chronic illnesses, cancer, Covid, stress, or anything else. I want you to know that no matter what you face, God wants you to run to Him (Psalm 118:6). And He will be there for you always (Psalm 121:1-2).

I don't know what you are going through, but God knows (Psalm 125:1-2), and He wants to be there for you (Psalm 121:1-2). God loves you (John 3:16) and wants to have a relationship with you. But a relationship with God is a two-way street, meaning, you have to put in the effort to seek God. Some of the best ways to seek God are reading the Bible, talking to God, worshiping God through worship music, and praising God for all He has done for you. So if you feel distant from God, start seeking Him! God promises us as we seek Him, He will draw near to us  (Psalm 125:1-2). God always keeps His promises (Isaiah 49:13).

God is so good (Psalm 31:19), even if you feel like He isn't good to you about what you are going through. Just remember that with God on your side, you can do anything! (Matthew 19:26) No matter what you are struggling with, God wants to help you through it (Psalm 121:1-2). But you must seek God as much as possible because a relationship with God is a two-way street. But as soon as you start seeking God, He will love you (John 3:16), guide you (Isaiah 49:13), comfort you (Isaiah 49:13), and bless you with whatever you need to keep going and make it through your storm (Jeremiah 29:11).

So seek God today!

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, I pray that as I seek you, you fill me with your love, grace, comfort, and mercy. I pray that as I seek you that I build a strong relationship with you. Because your word says, if I draw near to you, you will draw near to me. I trust in your word, and I love your word. Bless me with everything I need to make it through this storm. I praise you for always loving and being there for me. I thank you for all that you do for me. I praise you for loving me, even when I don't deserve it. But in you, I can do all things. I praise you for your love, mercy, forgiveness, and kindness.

I thank you for all my many blessings and Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

**

Hey beautiful I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all💗💜💙🥰📖📚📝

-xoxo Caty💗💜💙🥰📝📚📖