Day Twenty-Eight

Day Twenty-Eight.

Verses: "'But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.'"
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Today I saw another doctor but another doctor won't help me. The doctor I saw today didn't believe I have arthritis. She believes I just have fibromyalgia but she won't treat me for fibromyalgia. This is the third doctor I have seen to diagnosis me with fibromygalia but won't treat me. I came home crying and feeling so defeated. I felt so hopeless but my Mom isn't giving up. She told me she is going to find a doctor to help me. That made me feel so much better.

See my Mom has hope that she is going to find a doctor to help me. Her hope for helping me reminded me of the hope that God has for us. God has hope for us that even when we are struggling. When we are weak, God is strong.

Right now I know I need God's hope and help more than ever. I know God will help me because even in my darkest moments, He was always been there for me and always will be.

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. I don't know what you are going through but I want to give you some God's hope. That no matter what your weakness is, God can make you strong. No matter what your struggles are, God can give you faith to make it through the storm. When you feel hopeless, God is hope. No matter what you are going through, God loves you and He is here for you.

Even though I may struggle with unbearable physical pain and not find a doctor to help me: I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I can promise you guys that. I may feel horrible. I may struggle. But I will NEVER give up!

I don't know what you are going through but if you are still breathing: God has a plan and purpose for your life. God will NEVER give up on you. So please, don't give up on yourself. You can do this because you have God on your side! With God on your side you can do anything!

Believe in God. Have hope that with God by your side, you can do this! God loves you and He believes in you. Grab His hand and you can face that storm with Him by your side!

Prayer:

Dear God:

I am really struggling. Now more than ever I need you by my side. Please come beside me and grab my hand. Help me walk through life with you by my side. Please give your hope, joy, strength, peace, love, and rest.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are doing well. I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️