Day One Hundred and Eighty, Christmas Special🎄❤️💚🎁

Day One Hundred and Eighty Christmas Special

Verse: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and his name will be called wonderful counselor, mighty God, everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

Merry Christmas everyone!

Today is a special day because today we celebrate the birth of a miracle: the miracle of baby Jesus!

Last Christmas special I talked about how Jesus chose Mary to be His mother and how we are all chosen by God. This Christmas special I want to talk about how good God and even when life is rough, God is still good.

Maybe like me, you have had a rough 2022. This year has been rough year for me and my family. Even though my circumstances may not be good, I still believe God is good (Psalm 31:19) and has a good plan for me (Jeremiah 29:11).

Even if you have had a hard 2022 we can still smile and celebrate Jesus today. Because even when life isn't good, God is always good (Psalm 31:19). God is good (Psalm 31:19), faithful (Psalm 33:4), and He always keeps His promises (Deuteronomy 7:9).

God is always good because even while we were still sinners He sent His one and only Son to die on the cross for us! (John 3:16) God loves us so much that He would do anything for us(Psalm 136:1). He is always here for us(Psalm 121:1-2) , anytime we come to Him. When we come to Him, He will welcome us home with open arms (Psalm 125:1-2). No matter if it's been two days or two years since we have talked with Him, He will still always love and accept us to come home to Him (Hebrews 13:5).

God loves us more than we can ever imagine! (John 3:16)

No matter if you have a good 2022 or not, today we can thank God for His Son today. We can praise God for the birth of His Son and thank Jesus for the cross. We can thank God for His never ending love, kindness, and goodness.

Happy Birthday Jesus! Merry Christmas! Praise be to God! Thank you Lord for everything!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Happy birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas! I want to thank you God for your Son. Today we are celebrating the birth of Your Son. Even though I have had a rough year I know that you are still good even when life isn't. Lord I want to thank you for your goodness, love, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, and for Your Son. I want to thank you for the wonderful life you have blessed me with and I pray I can always praise you even when I am struggling. You are King of King! I love you and I live to serve you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son!

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

Merry Christmas🎄❤️💚 I love you all🎄❤️❤️💗🥰💜💚💙

-xoxo Caty💗❤️🎄💜💚🎁🥰