Day One Hundred and Seventy-Five

Verse: "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬‬‬‬‬

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are struggling with stress at work, or fear from Covid cases rising. Maybe you are burned out from school and work. Maybe you are exhausted, overwhelmed, anxious, and depressed. No matter what you are facing, God wants you to run to Him (Hebrews 13:5). God wants you to rest in Him (Isaiah 49:13). God wants to be there to help you through whatever you are going through (Psalm 121:1-2).

How do you seek God?

1. Read the Bible

So how you can seek God is first, read the Bible. Now I know it's scary not knowing where to begin in the Bible because it's huge. But my advice is start in Psalms and read as much as you can. It's up to YOU how much time you want to read the Bible. But if you only have five minutes, God will not be looking at you and saying: "You must spend x amount of hours in the word." God is saying: "Just come and spend time with me, as much or as little as you want." Just wants YOU, so spend time with Him (He doesn't care how much). But He does care that you do spend time with Him (Psalm 125:1-2).

2. Praying to Him

You can pray, many different ways. I always have loved writing so I write down my prayers. But you can speak them out loud, or in your head. Just talk to God about everything! Tell Him about your day, and what struggles you are going through. He will be there to comfort (Isaiah 49:13), love (John 3:16), help you and always be there for you ( Psalm 121:1-2). So just start talking, He wants to hear from you! (Hebrews 13:5) As you start praying and reading the Bible, God will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2).

3. Worship God.

My favorite way to worship God is turning on my Christian worship music, sing, and lift my hands to God. There are many other ways to worship God like just praising and thanking Him for all that He has done for you. Even when you are at your lowest, God wants you to know: you are not alone (Hebrews 13:5) and He loves you (John 3:16). There is nothing you can do or say that will ever make God stop loving you (Romans 8:36-39).

So now it's up to YOU! How do you seek God?

1. Through reading The Bible.

2. Through praying to Him.

3. By worshiping God.

Now seek God, He can't wait to see you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that as I seek you through: reading your word, praying to you, and worshiping you, that you draw near to me. I pray that you bless me with whatever I need to make it through each day. I pray that you comfort me, love me, help me, and be there for me. I ask for you to come into my heart and help me. I thank you because you are so good to me. I praise you for your goodness, grace, mercy, and love. I thank you for everything that you do for me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's Name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful thank you so much for reading! I hope you have an amazing day! I love you all💗💜🥰📝📚💙

-xoxo Caty💗💜🥰💙📝📖📚