Day One Hundred and Thirty-One

Verses: "God's a safe-house for the battered, a sanctuary during bad times. The moment you arrive, you relax; you're never sorry you knocked." Psalm 9:9-10

Maybe right now, you are feeling pretty anxious and scared. I am sure if you have turned on the news then you have heard about covid-19. Right now where I live, all schools are closed, and everyone is told to stay at home. So right now more than ever, we need to trust in God.

Even though this crisis, God is still good (Psalm 31:19). So right now, we need to go to God by seeking Him through prayer, worship, listening to Him, and reading His word. We need to pour out our heart to God in prayer and tell Him how we feel. We need to share with Him our fears, doubts, and everything we are anxious about. God will be there to comfort you (Isaiah 49:13), listen to you, and be there for you (Psalm 121:1-2). As we seek God, He will draw near to us (Psalm 125:1-2). So we can use this time to stay home to spend time with God. We can build a close and real relationship with God.

We need to put our faith, hope, and trust in God. Why should we put our faith, hope, and trust in God? Because God is good (Psalm 31:19), He is faithful (Psalm 33:4), He has an amazing plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11), He is always there for us (Psalm 121:1-2), He loves you (John 3:16), and we can do anything with Him on our side (Matthew 19:26).

Covid-19 is pretty scary but we have an amazing God, who is mightier, stronger, bigger, and greater than anything we will face on this earth. With God by our side, we don't have to live in fear! With God by our side, we can feel peace during this storm. Just go grab God's grab and He will do the rest!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now in the world, things are pretty scary with covid-19. But I put my faith, hope, and trust in you Lord. I pray that you grab my hand and walk through life by my side. I pray you are with everyone who is sick and I pray that you heal them. I pray you bless me with everything I need to get through each day. I praise you Lord because you are so good even through this storm. I thank you for your love, goodness, and mercy.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much❤️💖💜

-xoxo Caty❤️💖💜