Hook

At Snow's. morning. 

I looked at the book in front of me "The Final Battle"? "

Regina "According to that weasel, Isaac, that's what these hieroglyphs mean."

Me "We really are at the end of the book. "

Charming "We should have seen this coming. "

I shook my head "There's no way you could. no one could"

Then i looked at Henry " Come on, kid. Let's go to the library and see if we can find something to decipher exactly what this means. "

Henry  nodded. 

---

Charming"Echo? you okay?"

I nodded "yeah. You guys draw up the search grid? "

Charming nodded "Yeah, we did, but if we're gonna find that flower before we're both asleep for good, we're gonna need your sister's tracking skills, which means it's time for me to say good night. "

I nodded "how do you do it?"

He looked at me confused. 

Me " You and Snow have been separated by the curse for weeks, and you still found a way to work together. "

Charming "Well, even though I can't be with her, I know that she's fighting for me just as hard as I am for her. "

I gave him a smile. 

He sighed "Echo, I know Hook is out there doing the same for you."

Me "Well, let's hope that"

Night. in the woods. 

Snow and i were walking through the woods. 

Snow "The winds were blowing from the North. The petals had to have come from around here. "

Me "Look... down there. "

We looked at the field in front of us. purple flowers were growing there. the field was filled with it. 

I froze "Wait. Zelena said these flowers only grow in the presence of evil. "

Snow "So if there's a whole field of them... "

Suddenly the Black Fairy showed up "And here I was hoping to make an entrance."

I raised an eyebrow. 

Snow aimed her bow at her "Stay away from her. "

Black Fairy "Echo, I've been waiting a very long time to meet you. "

Me "you're the one I fight in the Final Battle. "

Black Fairy "I created the Dark Curse. You were born to break it. We've been destined to clash since the beginning of time. I never should have sent an emissary to do what only I can. "

I asked confused "What the hell does that mean? How did you get here? "

suddenly Gideon walked over to the Black fairy. 

I rolled my eyes annoyed "Right. of course. So, is this it? "

Black Fairy "Oh, no. You'll know when the Final Battle begins. Everyone will."

Snow " We won't let you hurt her."

Black Fairy asked amused " Is that so? Because it's going to be hard to stop me when both sissy and brother in law are fast asleep. Gideon."