1.47 Ten Minutes

At Granny's diner.Next day.

Emma walked inside

Emma walked inside.

Granny "if you want privacy, talk fast. We open in 20,and no one get between Leroy and his bacon"

Hook "is there any sign of our quarry?"

Emma "i went all over that farmhouse and the land around it. Nothing"

Charming "Well, now that the sun is out we might as well hit every place Gold might be heading. his house, shop, his cabin "

Emma "'Cause dead men love vacation homes. Can someone explain to me how this is even possible? We all saw Gold. He.."

Snow "Disappeared into nothingness, i know"

Me "but we never really saw a dead body"

They nodded.

Hook "i might have an inkling"

We looked at him.

Hook "When we went back to the enchanted forest, Neal was talking about the possibility of getting his father back. "

Charming "What? How?"

Hook "he didn't know how. He just....he missed his family. He was desperate to find a way to return t o this world. he believed that bringing his father back was the key. "

Emma "well, if that was his plan, then obviously something went wrong. Because while Gold might be alive and kicking, Neal is.."

she sighed.

Me "nowhere to be found. No one's seen him since this new curse"

Charming nodded "He's out there somewhere"

Reina "With all due respect, we have bugger issues right now then who brought Gold back. The fact that he was in the wicked witch's basement, for one. I want to know what the hell she was cooking up with him"

Snow sighed "Well, the best way to find tat out would be to ask Gold, right?"

Charming "He could tell us who the Witch is, maybe how to track her down"

Regina stood up"I'm gonna head back to that farmhouse. IT's possible this witch left behind some trace of potion or special ingredients"

Emma nodded "be careful, Regina"

I smiled and looked at Regina "She's the one who should be careful."

Regina shot me a quick smirk "right. She invaded my space and when i return the favor, i'm not pulling any punches"

Then she walked out.

At the hospital.

I rushed inside and smiled, relived "Neal?"

He was sitting on a hospital bed.