1.53 Back In Time

Next day. At Granny's.

I walked over to the booth Snow and Charming were with the new baby

I walked over to the booth Snow and Charming were with the new baby. they haven't decided on a name yet but here we are throwing a baby party. Great.

Henry was reading from the book "" as the Pince chased the thief on horseback through the treacherous forest-!""

I breathed out annoyed "This story again? Why don't you guys start working on a name instead of repeating old history"

Charming "Well, my son should know where he comes from. "

Me "Well, your so should know his name first rather than other stories"

Emma walked to us " you sure you want the first thing he knows to be that his parents fell in love during an armed robbery?"

Snow shook her head, offended "i wasn't armed"

Ruby "Except with a rock"

Charming nodded "i still have the scar"

Snow "which healed"

Then she spoke in a baby voice to the little baby "but that's just how we met. it's not how we fell in love"

Charming nodded "Yeah, that was a bit more complicated"

Then he flipped the page in the book and looked at me  "See, there were Black knights when i saved your sister's life"

Snow flipped a page "oh. And the attack on the Troll Bridge when i saved his."

Charming flipped another page "but it wasn't until i saw my mother's ring on her finger that i knew in my heart, there was no other woman i would ever love"

I put a hand on my stomach and grimaced "I'm gonna throw up"

Snow smiled at him "i wish you had told me then. We would have saved so much time"

Charming smiled "how could i? i had to get to my wedding?"

Hook asked confused   "Sorry. Have i missed something? you were previously betrothed, mate?"

Ruby "to Kathryn, though she was Princess Abigail back then"

Hook raised his eyebrows, impressed King Midas' daughter, the man who can turn anything into gold?"

Charming nodded.

Hook asked confused "why would you leave that opportunity?"

I slapped his arm "Hook! Behave!"

He just shot me a wink.

Charming smiled at Snow "my heart was destined for another"

Ruby "you just had to find her first"

Charming chuckled.

I nodded "yeah, my life wasn't peachy either"

Ruby nodded "she ran away and was living on a farm"