1.19 "You Would've Done The Same"

Night.

We had set up a camp.

I walke over to Emma "Hey... It'll be okay. You'll see Henry again. This will work. "

Suddenly we heard a noise in the woods.

We looked around.

Emma " What was that?"

I shook my head "nothing good. Mulan, wake up the princess. We need to leave"

Mulan nodded and walked over to Aurora.

Suddenly zombies came our way. A horde.

Me "oh hell"

We started to fight the zombies.

One of them attacked me. I grabbed its arm and saw dark magic running through my veins. The zombie collapsed into a pile of bones.

I looked at my wrist and saw the dark veins disappear. I still felt it, though. something i promised myself i would never feel again.

Suddenly i heard Emma yell "Echo, watch out!"

I turned around but it was too late. A few zombies knocked me to the ground and grabbed the compass. I rolled my eyes and rammed that zombie and zombie's head together. The compass fell into my lap and i grabbed it.

Emma walked to me and helped me up " Any idea how to kill these things?"

I shook my head " None! Mulan! Mulan? "

We looked around. Neither of them were in sight.

Emma "Where is she? "

Me " Emma, we've got to run for it! "

We ran away.

Suddenly we heard Mulan yell " Aurora! "

We rushed over to her.

Me "Mulan"

Mulan " They took her. Aurora's gone."

Suddenly a crow landed on my shoulder. Everyone drew their weapons.

i held my hand out "wait"

The crow whispered into my ear "You have until sundown to bring me the compass or else Aurora will have to pay"

I growled as the crow flew away.

Emma "What the hell was that? "

Me " Cora. We have until sundown to bring her the compass. If we don't, she'll kill Aurora. "

Mulan" Give it to me. "

Emma" Hold on, Mulan. Just give us a minute to consider. "

Mulan shook her head " There's nothing to consider. A compass is not worth Aurora's life. "

Me "We need a plan to get back Aurora and keep the compass. "

Mulan"My vow to Phillip was to protect Aurora. That promise is all that is left of him, so it shall be done. "

Me "then make another vow"

Suddenly she attempted to grab the compass out of my hand but i moved back " I climbed a beanstalk for this. You go get your own."

Mulan " Give it to me!"

Me " Mulan. Mulan. Give us a few hours, please. If we haven't defeated Cora by then, you can have the compass"

Milan " You can't hope to defeat her. We no longer have access to the Dark One's assistance"

Me "You all seem to forget that i was trained by Cora herself. When i said i was put under a sleeping curse, it was true"