Cruella

Next day. Morning .At Snow's. 

We walked into Snow's apartment

Emma "you have to remember something else about the Author. Some way to find him. Now think"

Charming sighed "we told you everything we know"

Emma "Are we sure about that? Because secrets just keep coming out"

I snapped softly "Emma, enough!"

She looked at me.

Emma shook her head "no, it's not"

Then she looked at her parents "you were the ones who taught me there is always a right way. A heroic way. And what you did to Maleficent's child-"

Charming "it was our only option to make sure you grew up good"

Emma "I'm sorry, but if it were me,no matter what, i would not harm a defenseless person"

Snow "and that right there. that goodness is exactly why we did what we did. It was worth it. "

suddenly the door opened and Regina walked inside. 

Me "Where  have you been?"

Regina "In the middle of a very bad day. I'll tell you the whole story later, after i rescue Robin Hood"

I asked confused "Robin Hood? the hell are you talking about?"

Regina looked at Emma "i called the number you gave me. But Marian answered the phone, and i discovered she's not really Marian at all. "

i asked confused "then who is she?"

Regina "Zelena"

Charming "The Wicked Witch?"

Regina "i don't know how it's possible, but my sister has been masquerading as her this entire time. And she's in league with Gold. Robin's in danger, so i'm going to New York to find him and stop her. "

Hook "and what about Gold? If they're working together, he's not just gonna let you waltz off and spoil his plans. "

Regina "Well, i wouldn't worry about Gold.I know exactly how to handle him"