"I Do"

A few days later. morning. At my house. 

Today's my wedding day

Today's my wedding day. wow. 

I was holding the dress up Snow had brought in "Snow, it's so pretty"

Suddenly the dress turned black . 

I froze ""Snow?"

The Dark Fairy showed up "I never was a fan of white weddings."

Me " How are you still here? "

The Black Fairy "Did you really think you could turn my own son against me? "

Me "What the hell are you doing here? "

Snow "Why are you crashing my sister's wedding day?"

The Black Fairy " Because Echo and I are destined to fight. Light and dark must have their reckoning. Unless, of course... "

Me "What? "

The Black Fairy "Unless you give me your heart now and save us both the trouble of fighting the Final Battle. "

I scoffed "You really think I'll just surrender to you."

The Black Fairy " I know you think you're strong, Echo. But I've spent centuries collecting orphans just like you. And we both know deep down, you're still the lonely little girl you always were. "

Me "I hate to break it to you, but I've grown up. "

The Black Fairy "Have you? Go to the clock tower. Then you'll know what your up against. The Final Battle is coming, whether you want it or not. "

Then she disappeared. 

At the Clock Tower. 

We looked up and my jaw dropped. 

Snow " Is that all... "

Regina "Black Fairy dust. Enough to curse Storybrooke times over."

Snow " So, that's how the Black Fairy plans to win the Final Battle... By separating us with a curse. "

Regina "It's tied to the clock tower. The moment it strikes 6, it'll be released. "