The End

A few days later. in Storybrooke. Townsaquare. 

Gold had killed his own mother, i have no idea where the hell everyone else was and Henry and i were running from Gideon who wants me dead

Gold had killed his own mother, i have no idea where the hell everyone else was and Henry and i were running from Gideon who wants me dead. Wow. 

Henry looked around "We lost him. But he won't be far behind. "

Me "Henry, where are the others?"

Snow "here"

The group showed up. 

I breathed out relieved "oh god"

Then i hugged Snow "snow"

Snow smiled "hey "

Then i rushed over to Killian and hugged him "Killi, Some honeymoon, huh? "

He kissed me "Oh, we'll get there. We'll get there. "

Henry " She left him with one last command. Kill you no matter what. "

Hook "Well, then we'll kill him. "

Regina "No. It's a trap. If Gideon kills Echo, then light will be destroyed. And if Echo kills him, then she'll darken herself and light will be destroyed anyway. "

Snow "You don't have to kill him. Just hold him off until Gold gets his heart. "

I shook my head "Well, there's no holding him off. But she is right. It's a trap, and it's perfect. No matter what, darkness wins. "

Regina "I'm not telling you to give up. You can't. Echo, you of all people should know, there's always a third way."

Suddenly Gideon showed up "Hello, there"

Charming "Son of a bitch! "

Me "Charming! stop! I got this. "

Charming stepped back. 

Gideon "No one's going to save you. "

I aimed my sword at him "No one needs to save me! I'm fighting for the people I love. Ultimately, I am a hero. I am hope."

He attacked me with his sword but i dodged it and attacked him. 

He jumped back. 

Then i dropped my sword.

Hook "no!"

Charming held him back. 

Gideon "I'm sorry, Echo. I was hoping you'd save us both. "

Then he rammed his sword through me and i gasped out and everything went black. 

-

I opened my eyes and saw Hook kneeling down to me. 

He had given me true loves kiss. 

I smiled and stood up.

Hook "princess"

I hugged him "i love you. I love you so  much"

He kissed me again. 

Snow handed Henry the book "Henry! I think this belongs to you."

Henry opened the book " "When Good and Evil both did the right thing, faith was restored. The final battle was won." That's it. "

Emma asked confused "That's all? No "The End"? "

Snow "No. 'Course not. Because this isn't the end. I mean, maybe of this book, but... it isn't the end, end. "

Regina "So... what now? "

Snow "Now? Now we get to see what's next. Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a powerful thing, but living with that kind of belief... that's the most powerful thing of all. That's hope. So you asked, "What now?" Now we get to keep going on. We get to keep doing what we love... with the people we love. An ending isn't happiness. Being together is."

I smiled.

A/N: Hey guys, i changed the ending of this book since i will it end it with this chapter. I will not be writing the last season of the show because i honestly hate it and i do not want ruin any couples and characters that i have in this book. Hugs and kisses to everyone who stood behind me throughout writing this book. I hope you like it and can understand my decision and ending it with this chapter. Hope i will see you guys on my other books. Thanks y'all. Love you guys. - G