"Emma!"

Next day. At the station.

Everyone was here and we were watching the video

Snow "Emma, that's you. You must be. .."

Emma nodded "thirteen Maybe 14"

Regina asked Snow irritated "Are you missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen? Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?"

Emma "Apparently, my run-in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time in this foster home, or whatever that place was, it's gone"

Belle shook her head confused "Look, i just don't understand how she even ended up in this world"

Emma "We were hoping Gold could tell us that"

She looked at him ". You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. How the hell did she do it?"

Gold nodded  "I'd love to know that too"

Charming "does it really matter how she got to Emma? I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about why?"

Regina "obviously she needed her for something. But what?"

Me "Well, that's our next problem"

Charming "Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the North Woods. We combed every inch of her shop, we tore apart her house. She must have cleared everything out days before"

Hook "which means she must be hiding something"

Emma "but where?"

Henry "what about her ice-cream truck?"

We all looked at him surprised

Emma raised her eyebrows "Whoa Snow Queen had an ice-cream truck?"

Henry answered funny "I'm a kid I notice these kind of things"

Charming "Then we split up into groups, we search the town, the woods. Hook, Regina, Emma, Echo, you take the west. Gold, you're with me for the east"