The World Behind The Mirror

At the farmhouse. night. 

The others had brought Charming back to Snow's while i was able to sneak away. 

I called out "i know you know i am here! come out !"

Suddenly i felt a presence behind me. 

I turned around and saw the Evil Queen there. 

She smiled "Echo"

Me "you wanna hurt me? fine. Go ahead, i don't care. do it"

She chuckled. 

Me "don't act like you've never imagined your hand squeezing my heart - like you've never imagined how my last heartbeat would feel like"

She chuckled "I've never wanted to see someone suffer like i want to see you suffer"

I nodded "then kill me. go ahead, do it.. Just lift the spell off Snow and Charming"

The Evil Queen "killing you would be too easy. Where would be the fun behind that? you 'd be dead and you wouldn't suffer"

Me "then make me suffer. lock me away, torture me, use me but let them out of it. "

The Queen "do you really think i don't know who you are? you seem to forget who raised you. I could hurt you - i could tear of your arms and your legs, i could rip out your ribs one by one and make you drink acid. And that would nothing compared to the pain you feel when it comes to your sister. So, you see. Hurting your sister is hurting you more than anything i could do to your body"

 I shook my head "put me under the sleeping curse, please. but not them. put it on me"

She shook her head "no. I know Cora taught you how to siphon the curse off of yourself"

I sighed. 

The Queen smirked "how does it feel? hm? to have to watch your sister crying over her cursed and never waking up again lover knowing that it was your fault. Knowing that you are the reason behind her pain"

I looked down.

The Queen "she will hate you. He will  hate you. you will hate yourself. And you'll lose the only thing whose protection you've always put before your own life. your sister"

I looked at her in tears. 

The Queen nodded "the pain you feel  now? is nothing compared to the pain that will come with each day of Snow and Charming being apart and you have to watch them suffer from it because of your actions. If you want to blame me for that? go ahead. But we all know who you should really blame. And that's not me, sister"

Then she vanished. 

I drove a hand through my hair.

In front of Snow's apartment. 

Regina and Hook stepped out of the apartment and closed the door behind them. 

Me "who's awake now?"

Regina "Snow"

I nodded. 

Hook "Where were you, love?"

I looked down. 

Regina shook her head "don't tell me you were this stupid"

I shook my head and looked at her "i had no choice"

Regina scoffed, shaking her head. 

Hook asked confused "what is going on?"