1.10 "I Need Your Help"

Next day, Morning. At the station.

Emma was taking mugshots of Mary" Please turn to the right

Emma was taking mugshots of Mary" Please turn to the right. "

Mary "Emma, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn. "

Emma nodded " Of course you didn't. But, while I am your friend, I am also the Sheriff. And I have to go where the evidence leads."

Mary "Which points to me? Emma, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here"

Emma " I know. But, your fingerprints were on that box, and his are not. So, now we have to deal with this. "

Mary " Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart...and buried it in the woods. This is insane. "

Emma "If I don't book you, with all this evidence, it's going to look like favouritism. And then, Regina will have cause and she will fire me. And then, you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you. So, please – just try to be patient and trust me. We can't even move forward till we verify the heart belonged to Kathryn. And I am still waiting for the DNA test results. But, in the meantime, you need to bear with me. I have to ask you a few questions. "

Mary "This is crazy. I would never hurt anyone."

At Mary's apartment.

I was searching around for evidence that could help Sno- i mean Mary.

Suddenly i heard a noise behind me.

Emma was investigating Mary with Regina which means that i had some time.

I turned around to Henry "Henry. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in school? "

Henry "We have to help Miss Blanchard. "

I nodded " am helping her. That's why I'm searching the apartment. But you got to go home. "

Henry shook his head " Not going to happen"

I sighed "Just stay out of the way. "

Henry "So, what are we looking for? "

I inspected the door frame " I'm trying to see if maybe, someone broke in. Looking for busted door jambs, broken glass, muddy boot prints. That kind of thing. "

Henry "So, you think someone's setting her up. "

I nodded " It's the only thing that makes sense. The only problem is, nobody's got a motive. "

Henry "My mom does."

I raised an eyebrow "you think?"

Henry nodded "Well, she he hates Snow White."

I raised an eyebrow "she does?"

Henry shrugged "Well, not as much as she hates Echo"

I rolled my eyes "true. but I don't think 'she hates Snow White' will hold up in a court, Henry. "